Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanche7

I'd take it. Then spend that 100 million on a RW while signing Bruno too.
Agree, makes sense especially if Pogba wants to leave. Sancho + Cancelo for the Price Of Pogba with Bruno as his replacement for 50-60 mill pounds is IMO very good business, three positions filled with top quality players who are all under 25 for a net of 60 mill pounds. An uninterested Pogba is the last thing we need.

Jacob

FFP is the biggest joke ever. Always read about this and that consequence but I never see any effects from it.

Kostov

We should either sign a #9 who brings more to the team or goal scoring wingers if Rashford will start most games as CF.

Someone like Haller, Pepe would be a good start. If we don't sign replacement then we are in big trouble.
Pepe does look good for that RW/RF role, but can he replicate his goalscoring in the PL? I think he is a good option. Haller I feel would would be a downgrade on Rom.
One of

Mbappe
Timo Werner
Haller
Felix
Dybala
Dembele(Lyon)
Pietek
Werner is a good shout actually, Felix and Dybala are also interesting. A top management would try and nick Werner on a free in January but that's reserved for clubs like Bayern.

Richjc

Adam Crafton can read the mind of a person he doesn't know, 12 months from now.

Very impressive.
I’d suggest that the fact he hasn’t signed a new deal should tell you all you need to know.

Richjc

How ironic that the players responsible for us being in the Europa League want to leave because they think they're too good for the Europa League.
And yet Barcelona want him. I think it’s remarkabke that many United fans seem to want our most talented players out of the door. You’ll get what you deserve.

Zoo

Several clubs continue to discuss with the OL about Tanguy Ndombélé (Tottenham, Man Utd, Juventus). No agreement at this time. The player takes the time to think.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Will believe he is too good? I've got news for you Mr Rashford. He's not progressed since his breakout season and if he wasn't an academy product he'd be sold to the highest bidder, but he's certainly not at Barca levels.
That's a random journalist speculating there. Rashford hasn't said anything of the sort, calm down.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Regarding Ndombélé, PSG has indicated interest to the representatives of the player there are already several weeks, but no offer formulated.

NinjaFletch

Regarding Ndombélé, PSG has indicated interest to the representatives of the player there are already several weeks, but no offer formulated.

The more interesting bit of that tweet is the first one.

Not sure anyone has linked us to him before now?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
The more interesting bit of that tweet is the first one.

Not sure anyone has linked us to him before now?
We were linked earlier in the window but seemed dependant on Pogba leaving

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Thought Fred started to get better at the end of the last season. He could come good yet.

Celoti23-81

Sell now, before he is utterly worthless.

I like his skill set, but clearly he isn't going to cut it in the PL.
So we are going to sell every player we have cause they are “rubbish" Nothing to do with the poor managerial appointments we make! It took Keita at Liverpool a good 10 months to adapt!

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Thought Fred started to get better at the end of the last season. He could come good yet.
I agree with this - unfortunately our players won't get much patience due to the length of time we have been shit. Patience was wasted on the likes of Jones, Smalling and Fellaini.

Status
Not open for further replies.