g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Jefe

Don’t enter the thread then. It’s called the transfer tweets thread. Not the discussion thread. He posts tweets. He’s on topic.
And I won't. It's really not that big of a deal.

Constructive criticism is obviously not your thing.

Fletchageddon

Just realised there is only about a month left till the transfer closes. Jeez everyone is leaving the business till late. Not really been anywhere near a drama filled window, lets hope it really kicks off not fizzles away.

I think we’re seeing a combination of PL money and brexit. Nobody needs to sell and everyone is scared to spend. Also how can you improve Liverpool/city really? So that takes two clubs out of any big transfers really.

izec

I think we’re seeing a combination of PL money and brexit. Nobody needs to sell and everyone is scared to spend. Also how can you improve Liverpool/city really? So that takes two clubs out of any big transfers really.
City got Rodri, their biggest weakness filled. They may need another CB though.

VanGaalyTime

And I won't. It's really not that big of a deal.

Constructive criticism is obviously not your thing.
That's my concern. People are going to get annoyed and not view this thread. And it's one of the more popular ones on the Caf. Fair enough if that's okay with you guys.

AaronRedDevil

Jesus Christ can't everyone stfu about the lower league tweets, it's been done to death and the mods have made it clear that Fridge Chutney is fine with what he's posting. Get over it already, your moaning is infinitely more annoying than having to scroll past an inch of screen you're not necessarily interested in.
You do know you can just press ignore. That what I did and haven't gotten any pointless posts since.

jesperjaap

Barella, Rodri, Tielemans, Fornals, Rabiot, Ndombele is there anyone else missing in the "walk into the starting 11" midfield list ?
Midfielders walking into our starting eleven is a longer list than Peter Stringfellows past conquests.

Would have loved Barella and NDombele myself. Ascacibar is the only one left of my dream and I thought achievable three new midfielders.

OleGunnar20

Midfielders walking into our starting eleven is a longer list than Peter Stringfellows past conquests.

Would have loved Barella and NDombele myself. Ascacibar is the only one left of my dream and I thought achievable three new midfielders.
Great player no doubt. The spitting incident put me off him more than a bit though.

Touseef

Mods have made it clear that all transfer tweets are welcome so I'm guessing we'll be seeing more of people trying to out WUM each other.
Yeah. I think we need a separate thread for lower league transfers. I'm thinking I'll start posting about random transfers over China, India, USA, and other Asian and African leagues. That should easily be 200-300 tweets that technically qualify but no one would care for.

DoubleRevv

Yusuf Bunting could be leaving Kaizer Chiefs according to Soccer Laduma

don't know how to embed the tweet by Soccer Laduma

since 1977

Not being funny pal but does anybody really care about this stuff?

I like the Twitter notification system and to press it to this shite multiple times a day is kinda grating.
Agreed. It’s wearing thin now. Was funny for the first couple of posts.

jesperjaap

Great player no doubt. The spitting incident put me off him more than a bit though.
true, wonder if that is why nobody is linked with him. Is the kind of player that will always boil over at some point, liek Keane and Gattuso, but thats part of the reason I like him that utter desire, obviously not to the point of spitting. Id think he would be no more and probably less cost wise, than as an example Longstaff and also think we so need more this type of player as no player with fire in our side at all, which is part of the problem. We are missing a Keane, Butt, Heinze, Tevez, Rooney that can lift the crowd and side not just from abillity but desire to hunt down the ball

MrQuentin

Jesus wept, the amount of whinging going on in this thread! The people complaining about @Fridge chutney are far, far more annoying than anything he has shared.

If I’m not mistaken (new time poster but looong time lurker) this is the transfer tweets thread, and FC is posting transfer tweets. Nothing here says it has to be United/PL related (and plenty of tweets shared aren’t).

I play footy twice a week with a bunch of lads, one of which supports Bradford, another Luton and another Tranmere. These tweets arm me with some knowledge of what their clubs are up to so I can chat footy with them, so I’m all for it!

Keep up the good work Fridge!

Reactions: golden_blunder
Status
Not open for further replies.