g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suedesi

Lukaku will be good foil to Cristiano in much the same way that tin foil is good foil to a microwave.
I'm not a Lukaku fan, on the contrary, but if both Conte and Sarri (and Mourinho before them) want him, maybe we should hold our tongue.

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
Why, up to last season, he was a very coveted player.

Think Lukaku will be a good foil for Cristiano, whereas Dybala can't work with him. Not rocket science.

Conte can sign Neymar and Messi and they will still won't beat Juve in Serie A, don't think the Torinesi are losing sleep over Intermerda yet.
He doesn't suit them or Sarri stylistically.

roseguy64

Fee isn't the only problem though, we're paying him £80,000k pw not a lot of teams would be interested in a package like that. 29 years old, injury prone, not that good, £80,000k wages, £15-25m fee, minimum 3 years contract.

Its easy to see why we can't shift these players.

Van Gaal was only at United for 2 years, he left 3 years ago and yet he's still affecting transfer policy. He managed to stock pile some shite that is still hanging around the squad like a bad smell.
Blame Mourinho for Rojo still being here

vanderpants

Can't believe the Bruno Fernandes transfer tweets are still rumbling on! this is a no go but after last night's game we definitely need some more attacking options . Interesting also how the Harry Maguire transfer news has gone very quiet, I wouldn't be surprised if it has just walked away but after bailey is out for 5 months I think we need to look at an alternative CB

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Can't believe the Bruno Fernandes transfer tweets are still rumbling on! this is a no go but after last night's game we definitely need some more attacking options . Interesting also how the Harry Maguire transfer news has gone very quiet, I wouldn't be surprised if it has just walked away but after bailey is out for 5 months I think we need to look at an alternative CB
It's only yesterday that Di Marzio reported both were as good as done deals.

stevoc

Blame Mourinho for Rojo still being here
Theres enough blame for everyone to take their fair share. But going right back to loaning Nani to Sporting and paying his wages for a year to seal the Rojo deal then the new 5 year contract 2 years ago.

The guy has been an absolute money pit that the club just keeps shoveling money into with little or no return.

M4YON

That's a little condescending isn't it?
It is if you're into political correctness, older generations have always referred to women in that way and NO it isn't in anyway meant to be condescending.

Different strokes for different folk.

SATA

Tomorrow? I can't wait till tomorrow, it's too long. Also what happened to the report which said Dybala will not be returning to Turin but straight to Manchester because he felt he doesn't feel wanted over there anymore? And now he's meeting Sarri?

kentafuji

Won't this be their 11th signing!? In danger of doing what Fulham did last season if they're not careful.
Think they need a goalkeeper though, they seem to not have a consistent first choice last season, with Jed Steer and Nyland making the most appearances as GK for them. So probably want a proven Prem GK, so Heaton isnt a bad choice for them.

Bestietom

8 days left, and we still need a few signings. Hope we have someone lined up as alternative to Maguire. Romagnoli or Milenkovic would be perfect.
Top DM and box to box midfielder still wanted.

Varun1

Maybe this makes too much sense in my head...
I reckon we were in for Bruno, as a reschuffle to our midfield with Pogba going to RM. Maybe even SMS. With Dybala now a possibility, maybe we are re-evaluating our strategy.

I haven't seen Tierney play but by all accounts he's a good LB and from interviews, he seems a good lad. I wish we'd go in for him as am not convinced by Shaw despite some good performances. Unless the idea is to have Dalot cover LB and Laird integrate with the 1st team as cover for RB. or maybe TFM.

Status
Not open for further replies.