g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaddyP

That could be a theory aswell. Would be a strange one in my opinion to purchase a winger for a striker. That would mean Ronaldo, Bale & Reus as wingers and i dont think Reus want to play second violin in regards to those positions, no ?

Bale gonna play uptop and thats a fahct

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
That could be a theory aswell. Would be a strange one in my opinion to purchase a winger for a striker. That would mean Ronaldo, Bale & Reus as wingers and i dont think Reus want to play second violin in regards to those positions, no ?
I imagine something like this,
Cristiano
Bale -- James -- Reus
Bale is playing now behind the striker but as soon as James goes back that experiment probably will finish. It could also happen that Cristiano starts to complain, then, the other option could be
Reus
Cristiano--- Bale/James--- James/Bale
I don´t know if Reus can play as a striker, but probably nobody cares in Madrid, if he is good enough he will adapt to the needs of the team, I think that is a question of adding offensive potential. A very fast player than could suit Benitez style, something like Torres at Liverpool.

Macabre Wolf

I imagine something like this,
Cristiano
Bale -- James -- Reus
Bale is playing now behind the striker but as soon as James goes back that experiment probably will finish. It could also happen that Cristiano starts to complain, then, the other option could be
Reus
Cristiano--- Bale/James--- James/Bale
I don´t know if Reus can play as a striker, but probably nobody cares in Madrid, if he is good enough he will adapt to the needs of the team, I think that is a question of adding offensive potential. A very fast player than could suit Benitez style, something like Torres at Liverpool.
That's a frightening amount of pace upfront if you sign Reus.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Guys, why is Perez going to China to sort out Ramos's future?
I thought Madrid are touring Australia.
Why not meet up in Australia or even in Spain?
I mean is China the new place where deals are made?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Guys, why is Perez going to China to sort out Ramos's future?
I thought Madrid are touring Australia.
Why not meet up in Australia or even in Spain?
I mean is China the new place where deals are made?
They are leaving Australia to continue the preseason in China, playing there a couple of games. Florentino didn´t travel with the team to Australia but will be in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.