Trump/Russia/SDNY investigation

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
So is there enough in this to actually feck Trump or is it just people getting giddy?
I think his position is, legally, the same but we have much more proof that the only thing preventing him from being under indictment himself is the Presidency himself. It is becoming more obvious that this will have to be dealt with politically first and foremost. It's also becoming more of an issue for the people protecting him politically. Perhaps they're willing to keep that up, but it likely won't be forever. It's also going to impact their ability to retain power. If they don't, the runanway will only pick up speed.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I find it difficult to get very excited will the House is still GOP.
The man is lucky he won the election. He would have been facing the rest of his life in jail without it.

The Firestarter

Omarosa knows him extremely well, especially the exact way to troll him. Good thing he does not watch TV at all as her face is on every fecking talkshow :lol:

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Santorum being a cnut right now.

"So this is a problem for the president right?"

"You know what, more important than that is this illegal immigrant who killed a poor girl".

Jesus...

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
go after Collins if she votes for Kavanagh who will vote to repeal pre existing condition protections.

the Dems should Never try and impeach Trump.

Keep the investigations coming. Weaken him.

Make him a lame duck. Put his enablers in a fix. The devil and the deep blue sea choice.

ChaddyP

Santorum being a cnut right now.

"So this is a problem for the president right?"

"You know what, more important than that is this illegal immigrant who killed a poor girl".

Jesus...
he was twisting into a pretzel :lol:

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
I logged on Facebook for the first time in a long time today and was greeted with Fox News posts about Cohen and Manafort and every comment (whether it's real people or fake profiles) was saying it's a witch hunt and nothing to do with Trump.

Beyond the hardcore meme posting pedes from The_Donald are all the old folks who only watch Fox News and vote in droves and that's a bigger number than we like to admit. Plus all the crazy evangelicals.

Maybe I'm just jaded to it all but I think there's a lot more support for the Dotard than we like to believe.
Well facebook is a cesspool which consists of the loudmouths I mentioned above so it would seem like a large bunch.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
His folks certainly made the greatest turkey.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Just tried to comment on a Great Awakening post and got a note from them saying because I've posted on certain subreddits that they consider not 'good faith', I'm not allowed to post there unless I agree that Trump did nothing wrong and I'm not going to deviate from that.

Little bitches.

Silva

Just tried to comment on a Great Awakening post and got a note from them saying because I've posted on certain subreddits that they consider not 'good faith', I'm not allowed to post there unless I agree that Trump did nothing wrong and I'm not going to deviate from that.

Little bitches.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
Would make sense for Stone to be next I think, though maybe they are saving that for a full Russia roll-up (including Jr). Kushner's crimes seem to fit more of the other standard money laundering and pay-to-play corruption that is probably already provable.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
So Lanny Davis hinting Cohen has information for Mueller on Trump’s knowledge of plans for Russian hacking before the hacking occurred on NBC, then on CNN he has info re the investigation for the district in New York re the Trump foundation, Omarosa also just on TV claiming she has evidence Trump knew of the hacking... Thought the day was crazy enough already. This is a good kind of crazy tho.

Carolina Red

Staff
So Lanny Davis hinting Cohen has information for Mueller on Trump’s knowledge of plans for Russian hacking before the hacking occurred on NBC, then on CNN he has info re the investigation for the district in New York re the Trump foundation, Omarosa also just on TV claiming she has evidence Trump knew of the hacking... Thought the day was crazy enough already. This is a good kind of crazy tho.
It’s the 1st week of school. Don’t play with my emotions!

forevrared

What a fecking day. I know we're a long way from any sort of resolution, but this is the most optimistic I've felt about the US in a long time.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
@Mrs Smoker

Based on IRL photos of Q people, and their posts on reddit, it looks like a middle-aged thing rather than young people. And I heard he does the drops not on /pol/ but on other boards.
At least in my head, the image of pol is young people who would not have faith in a random internet guy.
Is Q generally taken seriously on pol? And are the demographics (age) of 4chan in general/pol in particular changing?
I don't think I have ever been on pol. And once or twice in my life on the whole 4chan, and those times when they were linked somewhere else.

I am an expert in pretty much everything, but, sadly, not this.