Trump/Russia/SDNY investigation

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
In the Trump admin, even the coal isn't clean.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Chemical Rudy is back:

Guardian: Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani claims the government’s charges against Michael Cohen contain “no allegation of any wrongdoing against the president”, Reuters reports.

Cohen has told a judge he acted at the direction of “the candidate”, acting for the “purpose of influencing the election”.

bleedred

With Cohen and Manafort today where does the Russia collusion come into this?
Manafort has another trial on September on charges related to collusion. Today’s charges have nothing to do with collusion. These are more like charges pushed against him in hope he flips. Now Manafort attorney says”he is evaluating all options”. Maybe now that he is found guilty on these charges, he may be willing to talk, depending on how long the sentencing is.

Cohen, again, nothing to do with collusion yet. But more of a campaign violation.
These are just smaller pieces in the whole puzzle of collusion. The biggest evidence on collusion will be the details of trump tower meeting.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Kinda hoping he goes for everything tonight.

Pardon everyone and fire Mueller. Full meltdown please.

matherto

They're definitely going to pull the 'Donald didn't do anything personally' leg aren't they?

Even if it goes as far as Jr, Kushner and even Ivanka, Donald didn't do this or that, there is no smoking gun involving him personally so he's free.

For every indictment it's gonna be the same statement 'this has nothing to do with Donald Trump'.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
They're definitely going to pull the 'Donald didn't do anything personally' leg aren't they?

Even if it goes as far as Jr, Kushner and even Ivanka, Donald didn't do this or that, there is no smoking gun involving him personally so he's free.

For every indictment it's gonna be the same statement 'this has nothing to do with Donald Trump'.
I don't think it works that way. Being implicated means being implicated. Also, the Trump defense has shown time and time again they're a bunch of morons.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
That is beyond low hanging fruit. Most of those people are probably genuinely mentally ill, and the rest are just conspiracy theorists beyond salvation.

Oh, and some are literal Nazis too.
:lol:
Great minds think alike, I was just about to go there.
(I think this verdict is miles from proving Trump-involved collusion, but it is worth it for the Q meltdown)
These people fascinate me way too much.

matherto

I don't think it works that way. Being implicated means being implicated. Also, the Trump defense has shown time and time again they're a bunch of morons.
Oh it definitely doesn't work and they're definitely morons but they'll definitely try it and his moron base will lap it up.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Oh it definitely doesn't work and they're definitely morons but they'll definitely try it and his moron base will lap it up.
The hardcore base is a nonfactor. Yeah, they're loud and embarrassing to regular Americans, but they're not the majority and they're not the ones making decisions for everyone. Bitch and repost stupid memes on social media, waste money on MAGA gear, and waste time watching Trump yell into a mic... That's all. Who cares what they think about the investigation?

And let the Trump team try their bullshit. They've been yelling the same shit for ages now and all we're seeing is indictments, guilty pleas, flips, traitors making news appearances, and the occasional Avenatti troll.

matherto

The hardcore base is a nonfactor. Yeah, they're loud and embarrassing to regular Americans, but they're not the majority and they're not the ones making decisions for everyone. Bitch and repost stupid memes on social media, waste money on MAGA gear, and waste time watching Trump yell into a mic... That's all. Who cares what they think about the investigation?

And let the Trump team try their bullshit. They've been yelling the same shit for ages now and all we're seeing is indictments, guilty pleas, flips, traitors making news appearances, and the occasional Avenatti troll.
I logged on Facebook for the first time in a long time today and was greeted with Fox News posts about Cohen and Manafort and every comment (whether it's real people or fake profiles) was saying it's a witch hunt and nothing to do with Trump.

Beyond the hardcore meme posting pedes from The_Donald are all the old folks who only watch Fox News and vote in droves and that's a bigger number than we like to admit. Plus all the crazy evangelicals.

Maybe I'm just jaded to it all but I think there's a lot more support for the Dotard than we like to believe.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
@Mrs Smoker

Based on IRL photos of Q people, and their posts on reddit, it looks like a middle-aged thing rather than young people. And I heard he does the drops not on /pol/ but on other boards.
At least in my head, the image of pol is young people who would not have faith in a random internet guy.
Is Q generally taken seriously on pol? And are the demographics (age) of 4chan in general/pol in particular changing?

ChaddyP

So is there enough in this to actually feck Trump or is it just people getting giddy?

if he wasnt the president of the united states he would have been indicted today. Because the Justice dept. forbids the Indictment of a president he can only be an Un named co conspirator.

The system has an answer to this. Its called Congress. They are supposed to have impeachment hearings on this as this is quite clearly high crimes and misdemeanor. Problem is trump has the republican congress under his thumb so they wont do anything. The fix is November. Vote in all the dems to congress and they will start the hearings when sworn in january

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
So is there enough in this to actually feck Trump or is it just people getting giddy?
I honestly don't think there's anything that can f*ck him as long as the current GOP hold the house. I don't think they even care at this stage.