Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robindinho

Brilliant. I'd give him joint motm, with Martinez and Varane.

Love his enthusiasm/energy... Never gave Salah space to run, on him straight away.

R'hllor

Maybe his performances drop from here on but tonight showed something that didnt see for a long time, dont remember Shaw played like that ever for us.

Feyenoord lad

Supports
Feyenoord
We need to find the RB version of him.
take a look at Geertruida from Feyenoord. An excellent player from our academy as well. Is very very solid and even better in attacking. Also bigger in terms of body, but isn’t as fast as Malacia.

Reactions: Cheimoon

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Excellent display. Long way back for Shaw after tonight. He's got a much bigger challenge than Telles ahead of him.

Popovic

He was thrown into a tough game and arguably went up against the best right side in the league. Held his own and pocketed Salah for most of the game. He's got a lot of character and hunger, great performance from him.

A9X SJ

This is the type of player & price range wee should be scouting/purchasing chap looks a cracking find at a great price

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Brilliant. Attack, defense, passing, brave, passion, leadership. Everything. Even his corners were bloody refreshing :lol:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I thought Malacia, Martinez and Varane were absolutely superb. Martinez and Malacia play with a high intensity and a real will to win that must be infectious for the players that are playing with them.

Under different circumstances both Malacia and Martinez are probably introduced gradually, but they've been thrust into the deep end and done fantastically well.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I like what I am seeing from Malacia. I don't know if he's really good or just Shaw has been so bad he looks great by comparison. :lol:

Rajma

Has a great energy and was not overwhelmed by the occasion though needs a bit more composure in 1x1 defensively. Promising early signs really.

SAFMUTD

He's a gem. Great skills and composure on the ball and also great attitude. A hard worker, I called it when we signed him (based on absolutely nothing but tiredness of seeing Luke Shaw wful form) but now I see I was absolutely right. He's going to be a nailed starter by Christmass.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
First start at the club, pockets Mo Salah all game... Don't see that often. Was fantastic. Shaw doesn't get close to him.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
That was the kind of intensity and application you bring if you want to play for United (the United I knew anyway)

Hope he kicks on and we see the back of Luke Shaw.

NewYorkRed

Dropped Shaw and Maguire. Both the replacements looked great. Even dalot looked good.

Jev

A bit strange how so many people can't praise him without slagging off Shaw. He was fantastic tonight, though, a lionhearted performance. Looks promising.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Funny scene when he mistimed his tackle and went down to the ground, but quickly got up and somehow still beat TAA to the ball.

CloneMC16

Must start when fit. He will become a cult hero. Great performance. His corners are pretty bad, though.

miked99

Did he lose a single battle? Even when he lost the initial challenge he was straight back in there to put it right. Loved it!

Ekeke

Today he made 5 tackles, 1 interception and 3 clearances. He's better on the ball, but thats pretty much an AWB workload from his first 2 seasons when he was defending well.

Didnt have his best game going forward, but the main task was dealing with Salah and he did a good job at that and certainly one of our best defenders today

Thiagoal

Fantastic tonight!! Will be interesting to see what he can bring against teams that park the bus and try to counter attack us

Today he made 5 tackles, 1 interception and 3 clearances. He's better on the ball, but thats pretty much an AWB workload from his first 2 seasons when he was defending well.

Didnt have his best game going forward, but the main task was dealing with Salah and he did a good job at that and certainly one of our best defenders today
Shows why simplistic stats are so worthless then. He was great. Shaw won't get back in the team if he plays like that every week.

DickDastardly

Calm as a cucumber.

Always finds the perfectly weighted pass and makes himself available again.
Also has a steam engine instead of lungs.

Choo fecking choo. Go on boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.