Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suv666

Young kid frome Eredivise first start in Utd colours, against Liverpool and Salah!

Seemed unfazed and looked like he has been a part of the team for years. Incredible performance.

Kramer

We shouldn’t get carried away. Kid is young and may make some mistakes.

But man he has the right attitude. Absolutely loved his performance and want him to be our first choice LB on the basis of that.

rbnZz

You said it Sir
I've seen him many times at Feyenoord and this is how he always plays. He has a big heart and we need players like that. Same for Varane, Martinez and Casemiro. They want to win so badly and that is exactly what we need. Fresh energy combed with personality and character.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
My new favorite player.

I said he’d be first choice by Christmas, had to be a bit conservative in my guess, but I thought he’d likely come right in and take the spot.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
My new favorite player.

I said he’d be first choice by Christmas, had to be a bit conservative in my guess, but I thought he’d likely come right in and take the spot.
Love this kid and his energy and passion for the game. Got skills too. I'll say it, Malacia, Martinez could be Evra /Vidic part two.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Still remember that this was the player we were linked that I found the most exciting. Was gutted when it seemed to he was going to Lyon instead.

rbnZz

Is there a RB in the Dutch league like him and is available at 15M? :eek: :lol:
Feyenoord has also a very talented rightback: Lutsharel Geertruida. He could also play as a centre back & defensive midfielder but in my opinion his best position is rightback.

He has little bit less speed but better in aerially. When Feyenoord has the ball, he goes into the midfield to create an extra midfielder to dominate, so he's very good in possession. Just like Malacia he has the right attitude.

Reactions: Cheimoon

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Love this kid and his energy and passion for the game. Got skills too. I'll say it, Malacia, Martinez could be Evra /Vidic part two.
I'm thinking Tyrell "Mr. Fantastic" Malacia because he wraps you up like Reed Richards.

Lisandro woah,
Lisandro woah,
He comes from Argentina
He'll f* cking murder ya

Telsim

What a player he could become! He shut down Salah really well last night. Shaw is in trouble.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Very good performance, but I still think Shaw is the number one. However, he really gives him a run for his money and in case Shaw thinks he can take it easy it will be game over.

NoPace

Rewatched the first half and Salah was near invisible. Looks a really smart buy by Ten Hag.

Putting all banter aside

Geertruida at Feyenoord is the next big thing coming from them from what I've heard, and he's a RB. But if I were Feyenoord and see that Malacia was sold for 15 million, and Antony, who he personally pocketed every time he played the guy, is going for 6 times as much, I doubt whether they will let him go for that money.

mk7

I said it in the match thread too, & it’s a weird thought, but he seems more left-footed than Shaw. Something about his body shape when defending or his tackling. Does Shaw lead with his right a bit more maybe?

Anyway, fantastic first start. Brilliant tenacity & engine.
Completely unqualified opinion:
To me it seems to be a thing about their stance. Malacia seems to "normally" stand with his toes facing outward, Shaw rather with toes inward which could have an effect on how the approach the opponent or the ball.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Young kid frome Eredivise first start in Utd colours, against Liverpool and Salah!

Seemed unfazed and looked like he has been a part of the team for years. Incredible performance.
He was even shouting at people and stuff. Incredible attitude

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Very good performance, full of fight, guts and energy. There were a few occasions when Salah beat him but he managed to get back and win the ball or a tackle in. For me, he starts over Shaw! He's young so he will make the odd mistake but we should stick with him, support him as fans and I have no doubt he will become a great player for us!

rooney2009

reminds me so much of Evra
so much energy and he is not fazed
He is going to make mistakes but he is not going to stop trying

Skills

Snitch
He's got so much fire in him. Him, Martinez and Casemiro and Bruno are going to add so much edge to this team.

And then you've got Eriksen and Varane who are more cool and collected

MiracleInMadrid

What a boost of energy and intensity Malacia and Martinez was last night.

Handpicked på Ten Hag. The guy knows what he is doing.

Superman123

Supports
Ajax
Not in the Dutch league but if you could get Dumfries you would have an extreme warrior. Dumfries isn't the best on the ball (eventough he will make the most important goals) but is an absolute monster. That would complete your defense. I am also hoping for Baily getting some playtime. That guy seems quality.

OmarUnited4ever

His rawness is obvious, however, he is a spirited fighter, and with time, he will definitely hone his game and become superb LB for this club.

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
He was my favorite player at Feyenoord. 15m is such a steal I wish Feyenoord asked for more seeing the inflated prices of other players. Anyway what a player and I'm not at all surprised he benched Shaw already. Great attitude on and off the pitch. What a guy. Exactly the kind of player United should be looking for.

I hope he can continue this form and cement his place in the first 11 for good.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
He was my favorite player at Feyenoord. 15m is such a steal I wish Feyenoord asked for more seeing the inflated prices of other players. Anyway what a player and I'm not at all surprised he benched Shaw already. Great attitude on and off the pitch. What a guy. Exactly the kind of player United should be looking for.

I hope he can continue this form and cement his place in the first 11 for good.
So far we’ve really only seen his defensive qualities at United (and like what we see!) What was he like going forwards at Feyenoord?

Trequartistry

Still not sold on him, very proactive and decent performance but I think it’s a case of a shiny new toy. Don’t think he’s anywhere near Shaw’s level

romufc

What a difference it makes to a team when your players are aggressive and come out with intensity.

If you want to press as a team, the defenders have to be willing to get stuck in, the issue we had with Shaw was he never wanted to get stuck in so let players recieve the ball and turn.

Sylar

These are the type of signings weve been crying out for. Somebody who wants to take a next level step up, with hunger (no Shaw jokes), as well as quality.

His composure for our first goal too was great to see. He just calmly turned and passed to a player rather than trying to force antyhing as we were on the attack.

Obviously we want to see how he copes when hes has the few off games in a row, or makes a mistake that leads to a goal. But so far so good

Status
Not open for further replies.