Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
I do not see any attribute of a decent defender in him.His ability on the ball is massively overrated, lacks positioning ,awareness, not proactive, not good in the air.
There's nothing to sure that he will turn good, I refuse to accept mediocrity. Not good enough.

Reactions: golden_blunder

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I do not see any attribute of a decent defender in him.His ability on the ball is massively overrated, lacks positioning ,awareness, not proactive, not good in the air.
There's nothing to sure that he will turn good, I refuse to accept mediocrity. Not good enough.
Yeah I can't see his supposed great talent either. I mean there are times when it comes to the fore later of course and this may be one such case. But so far I haven't seen it. It's not like Vidic where despite the mistakes I could see a potential beast of a defender.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't see the ball playing quality yet. And I definitely think he needs to sort himself out as a defender. I mean, he just looks .. meek? In the PL you need physicality and Lindelof looks undercooked to me for a top PL CB.

Early days in the season though. Maybe he'll go on a run of good performances now. But I do think he needs to up the ante when it comes to his aggression and phsyical dominance.

manunited1919

We should forget about him playing CB. Just give him a game or two as right back, that might be a better position for him to play for us.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Genuinely looked uncomfortable at the idea of having to control and pass a football when we brought him on.

Kopral Jono

Let's get fecking rid of this talentless fraud ASAP, shall we. An embarrassment of a footballer.

MAME DIOUF 32

Watch the third goal. I'm not saying he could've done much about it, but he literally stopped playing when Smalling made his challenge, only to wake up when he realised Lucas had got past him. He just doesn't have that instinct to prevent goals. He's a write-off, I'm afraid. Worse still, he's blocked the likes of Fosu-Mensah and Tuanzebe.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Carragher said he can't bring himself to criticise Lindelof as he feels sorry for him and that he's out of his depth. Ouch.
I was just going to post this. Also said he shouldn’t be playing at this level. Can’t argue with anything the scouse git said.

IAmAWinner

Genuinely think, as it stands, he's been one of our worst signings ever. Shocking right from his first preseason, not one real stand-out performance. I simply don't get this guy.

Red_Aaron

I've never seen a professional footballer look so scared of a football.

Even with time on the ball he panics, out of his depth is right.

Shame for him but also for us as he's gonna keep getting picked due to our lack of options

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Maybe he'll revive his career at DM or something but damn, he's not a quality CB. Just doesn't have the killer instinct. Not even remotely.

Bobski

So soft. People were praising him for his performances at the WC but I couldn't see it. Granqvist was doing most of the key defending while Lindelof was basically avoiding making basic errors. He is like a work experience kid, send him out when serious work has to be done.

I don't understand the signing in any way, physically, attitude wise, technical ability, there is nothing about him that suggests he is good enough for this level.

Hes playing terrified. That back pass was not a mistake through lack of ability, it was pure nerves. It's tough to blame him individually. Instead of creating an environment where players compete for places Mourinho has half the team is terrified of being dropped.

CA1

He's a ringer surely.

I think he's the worst player I've ever seen play for us.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
So soft. People were praising him for his performances at the WC but I couldn't see it. Granqvist was doing most of the key defending while Lindelof was basically avoiding making basic errors. He is like a work experience kid, send him out when serious work has to be done.

I don't understand the signing in any way, physically, attitude wise, technical ability, there is nothing about him that suggests he is good enough for this level.
Or maybe his confidence right now is on the fecking floor.

Eddy_JukeZ

I said he doesn't have the mental fortitude(never mind ability) to play for us and I was criticized last night that it's something you can't really gauge.

He plays like a timid little child out there. It's obvious.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I pulled his card as a fraud from the beginning. He’s useless and should have gone in the summer.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I said he doesn't have the mental fortitude(never mind ability) to play for us and I was criticized last night that it's something you can't really gauge.

He plays like a timid little child out there. It's obvious.
It's tough to gauge but after repeated evidence, I think one can definitely give a fair assessment. I think you're absolutely right.

CA1

I remember people saying he had a good game against Leicester. He was terrible, Iheancho spun his about 3-4 times.

qubit

Yeah. José constantly punishing players are working wonders for the rest of the squad. Victor has been treated like shit from day one. It's not strange that José's destructive management style might affect the new and youngest player playing in a position where mistakes are very costly the most.

Stadjer

Terrible today... 2/10.

Benched after a terrible game last week and now a midfielder got one of the three centre back spots ahead of him. When Phil Jones got injured again he had to come on when we were 2-0 behind already...

Not trying to make excuses for him but i can kinda understand why he looked so nervous and played so badly... besides a lack of ability that is. He hasnt shown he has the qualities to be a Manchester United centre back.

He has to show something this season or he should be shipped out after the season...

Leif GW

I see him being a success at an Italian or Spanish club. Not cut out for the Premier League style. He's really weak physically - can't head, not that fast, indecisive, the body of a crow.

Ludens the Red

It used to be said that Fellaini sums up the state of current United.
I think Lindelof has taken that position. As in a feeble, pathetic excuse of a footballer who for some bizarre reason cost us 30 million pounds.
I’ve asked this before and I’ll ask it again, what kind of dog shit research are we doing when we sign these players?
Who is watching them and saying “let’s pay this “.. I just don’t get it, we’re Man United, why are we investing so much money in players like Fred and Lindelof? I’m starting to think our transfer dealings are now entirely built upon what an agent sells to us. It’s just so fecking pathetic, for any club let alone one of his size. It’s not even just about ability, but you need a certain umph to your character to step out and play for United. Lindelof looks afraid of his own shadow, the sort of person who would cave and crumble under any sort of pressure.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
I see him being a success at an Italian or Spanish club. Not cut out for the Premier League style. He's really weak physically - can't head, not that fast, indecisive, the body of a crow.
The kind of guy who should be playing for a team like Chievo or Getafe, how the feck he's at Manchester United is an absolute mystery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.