Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxbatt

Isn't he the Captain of Sweden? So he is no mug. I thought he was brilliant last night. He should partner with Varane.

Revan

Assumptionman
By far our best defender this season, and will continue to be so until Varane becomes fit.

OverratedOpinion

He has improved his ability to read the flight of a ball which is a really big difference with him. Still not perfect, I remember him totally misreading the bounce and getting rolled by Zapata against Atalanta but much better, time was that I would panic anytime a long ball was going anywhere near him.

TSE123

Continued strong. Very good game and kept it together for the team defensively.

norm87cro

He did well today. He still doesn't have the quality to be a premier league CB but a good game despite that

SAFMUTD

Started totally lost and could have costed us two silly goals. After that pretty good game.

Irwin99

Thought during the first ten minutes he was all over the place but he grew into the game.

Sylar

Agree with majority, started horribly but grew into the game and was solid with bailly

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Started poorly then did very well. Don't think he should be benched, he is playing much better than Maguire and hope next manager consider the form instead of names.

Andersons Dietician

Had a rough start I felt but started to get to grips with the game 20 mins in. It’s weird seeing him being aggressive. Don’t feel like it suits him at all.

Henandez14

Supports
World peace
He did well today. He still doesn't have the quality to be a premier league CB but a good game despite that
Arguably MOTM against league leaders, somehow doesn't have the quality to be a Prem CB

Ollie Derbyshire

Was very good today except that poor challenge early doors, with Ole still here he’d be back on the bench soon as Maguire and Varane are fit but maybe not with Ralf?

lex talionis

Very solid performance from Lindelof today. I’d like to see Ralf given him a fair chance to win Maguire’s job.

RedDF

Our best pairing consists of Victor and Varane, such a shame he’s been benched for Harry who’s been average at best.

dronesoul

What? He literally defended well against the best team in the PL, how isn’t that quality enough for the PL? Did you make a typo?

Devil77

Ok… So he did very well against the PL leaders and have been our most consistent CB this season. But still lacks Premier League quality? Weird statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.