Victor Lindelöf

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvonm

"Lindelöf included in Benfica's squad for tomorrow's tough game vs V.Guimarães. The Swede back after being left out of the two latest games." - Jan Hagen (Search PortuBall on Twitter).

podurban2

Good man Jose, very happy about that. Now go sign a midfielder instead, please.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Why 8 games? And why no Blind, he may be not be a natural CH, but if he's talking stop-gaps hasn't he been just that before?
Full quote:

"While I wait for Bailly, I hope the other three [Jones, Rojo, Smalling] can control the situation," said Mourinho.

"I am going to try to rest one for every game. If I rest one against West Ham, I will rest another against Hull [in the EFL Cup semi-final on Tuesday] and try to make a rotation between these three. We have Daley Blind as a fourth and also Michael Carrick."

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Finally Jose killed it. Portuguese papers should be banned
Don't know why anyone would believe them in the first place. They said we'd signed Gaitan about 30 times.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Why 8 games? And why no Blind, he may be not be a natural CH, but if he's talking stop-gaps hasn't he been just that before?
I'm guessing a game a week for potentially 2 months.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He'll sign on Monday if that Rojo injury is serious.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Please no Blind in CB. That will mean we go with Fellaini in midfield to add some height and will disrupt the whole team.

Get this guy signed and ready to play if Rojo is out for too long. Although I wouldn't mind Fonte as a stop-gap signing either.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Please no Blind in CB. That will mean we go with Fellaini in midfield to add some height and will disrupt the whole team.

Get this guy signed and ready to play if Rojo is out for too long. Although I wouldn't mind Fonte as a stop-gap signing either.
No more stop gaps please. We either accelerate the Lindelof signing or wait until the summer to reassess.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
The commentator on my stream earlier seemed to imply that this was basically a done deal :confused:

krazyrobus

If it was fs1 I caught that too, at half time i came here to see if there was any impending news of it. I wish he had names his source.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
If it was fs1 I caught that too, at half time i came here to see if there was any impending news of it. I wish he had names his source.
Yeah I think it was mate. No idea who the commentator was mind.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
According to my sources he will either sign or he will not

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Mirror says deal done @ £115k p/w, No. 2 shirt given.

That said, I could make that up myself.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I hate it when we are linked with Portuguese based players. The rumours are a mindfeck.

MartialsBeard

Weird situation this, all the noises suggest it should happen but Jose says we arent interested who knows ey.

djdhrubs

Those quotes from their manager seem pretty definitive that he's coming to us. What's the betting that there's some mistranslation there?

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Maybe this is the latest in the relatively recent trend of very expensive centre-backs being heavily linked to us before signing for City? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.