Wan-Bissaka for sale

cj_sparky

Wonder if we owe them anything still. Can't have been 45m lump sum.

I'd be very disappointed if it were 10m like was rumoured earlier. I'd rather give him to another club than watch the Zaha deal look good in comparison.
The £45m was due to be paid over two installments. After receiving their first installment, Palace sold our debt on to an Australian bank to get their full whack earlier. One of the payments went on building their new youth facilities and attaining Cat.1 at youth levels. Not sure what needed to happen for him to trigger the extra £5m though.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
The £45m was due to be paid over two installments. After receiving their first installment, Palace sold our debt on to an Australian bank to get their full whack earlier. One of the payments went on building their new youth facilities and attaining Cat.1 at youth levels. Not sure what needed to happen for him to trigger the extra £5m though.
That's a more detailed and informative answer I honestly expected. Thanks. Was hoping maybe we'd paid half by now and could maybe cancel the rest, recouping a modest amount.

Since not, I hope it's a loan with no option/obligation and he comes on leaps and bounds.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Still think he's a better player than Dalot, not that that's saying much. Either way, we need to strengthen at RB.

Trequarista10

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict we don't sign a RB despite selling AWB, instead ETH will try and convert one of our players into a RB. It'll probably fail, but I cam certainly see it happening.

croadyman

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict we don't sign a RB despite selling AWB, instead ETH will try and convert one of our players into a RB. It'll probably fail, but I cam certainly see it happening.
Now that is very silly

pascell

The guy needs to be developed properly, not thrown in to a level he isn't ready for and then held out to not play. He needs to develop so he needed a loan.
If he can't get into the United side now, he's never going to. If we buy another RB as reported and Dalot improves, Laird will never get a chance, there'll never be a better chance than now to claim the RB place at United.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
This twitter account is just some guy making up bullshit. He's also said Timber was a done deal (~ two months ago), and Sesko was a done deal (~one month ago), and of course since deleted the posts when it didn't happen.

Total bullshitter. Don't post it unless you have a real source they're referring to that has actually said it.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Didnt Phil jones play RB a few times for SAF? He’s still here……
He’s basically Beaker (from the original Muppets) reborn. I see you with your pro-muppet bias. We need an objective view.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
If anyone is being converted to a right back it will be Lindelof. He's not a physical centre back, but pretty decent for set piece defending as a full back.

I wonder what the situation is with Tuanzebe.

Redlyn

He should stay unless we replace him. And he's not that hard to replace tbh, but we actually need to get a better player than even dalot. What is Brandon Williams up to these days. Maybe that's the stop gap we are planning?

giggslover

Can't believe people are really ready to dismiss him and think we are OK with Dalot as our 1st choice right back. I've been on here many times where alot of you have said his performances were good to great at times, he just came at a time when the trend in football is for attacking wing backs.

If we had better options maybe, but with Dalot as our primary right back, naw, I'm keeping him....probably bad time to say this after a uncharacteristically good cross against Southampton to provide the winner, but in general his crosses leave much to be desired, I prefer Wan Bissaka crossing to be honest.

Who are we going to turn to if, no when, Dalot falters? Van de Beek?

Ted Lasso

Wouldn't mind him staying a season and seeing how he develops under ETH. Especially considering if we are entertaining offers they are probably quite low

Suv666

Dunno why mid table clubs aren't lining up for him. Would be great at a club like West Ham or Everton. Maybe if their awful results continue they'll pull the trigger.

Tarrou

if true I would say we must have someone lined up but you never fecking know with this club

ti vu

Dunno why mid table clubs aren't lining up for him. Would be great at a club like West Ham or Everton. Maybe if their awful results continue they'll pull the trigger.
Even West Ham and Everton use full back that can cross the ball. He's more suited for the Stoke, Burnley, West Brom of past decade which is now weeded out by new generation of managers.

Then wage issue. He's bought as first choice and his wage reflects that. This wage is too much for mid table and below.

AndySmith1990

The dream would be to sell this guy and find a Malacia-like talent on the right for a bargain price

ti vu

Doubt it’s true. How many home grown players do we even have left in the squad?
Shaw, Sancho, Rashford, McTominay, Heaton, Brandon William, Axel Tuanzebe, Maguire, Phil Jones, AWB, Chong

So we can sell 3 and still be good to register a full 25 men squad, with unlimited U21 like Elanga, Garnacho, James Garner, Zidane, Hannibal... on standby list.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Why has this been left so late? It's probably going to be a loan to boot.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I assume he's staying at this point. I can't believe we're facing the season without a new right back.