Westminster Politics

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
So when is the part where they drop a pool cue into studio and candidates have to fight til the death ?
We've already skipped that bit, we're now on the parts where a big pile of money gets burned and then two groups of people are set against one another.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
These debates are irrelevant. The dogs in the street know Boris will be Prime Minister.

Watch as he then pursues a plan similar to that outlined by Portillo on This Week last Thursday.
Would certainly be an interesting way of getting your confidence and supply partners on side.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Corbyn is never going to win the Tory leadership against these 5.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Q: My hard-working husband owns Luxembourg - why doesn't he own America?
Gove: Because Jeremy Corbyn stole your Christmas presents and gave them to Iran.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
"You dont have a mandate from the people, when will you do the right thing and have an election?"

BJ: "I dont think anyone in the house of commons wants an election!"

:lol:

Sigma

I'd rank that debate from best to worst:

Stewart
Javid
Hunt
Gove
Johnson

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Stewart gave the worst (but maybe most honest) answer on Trump.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Q: My hard-working husband owns Luxembourg - why doesn't he own America?
Gove: Because Jeremy Corbyn stole your Christmas presents and gave them to Iran.
Q: How do you respond to these allegations, Mr Corbyn?

Corbyn: Now is not the time for these discussions. We need to focus on what is best for the nation.

Q: Its a simple question Mr Corbyn. Yes or no; do you sleep in an oxygen tent that gives you sexual powers?

Corbyn: While we debate these matters we should be-

Q: For fecks sake Jeremy the allegations are clearly bullshit so why don't you just flat out deny them and we can move on?!

Corbyn: ...in the nineteenth century, coal miners used to...

Drifter

American
You can understand why Boris does not like debates. But he's still odds on.

SteveJ

Scout

Corbyn: Now is not the time for these discussions. We need to focus on what is best for the nation.

Q: Its a simple question Mr Corbyn. Yes or no; do you sleep in an oxygen tent that gives you sexual powers?

Q: For fecks sake Jeremy the allegations are clearly bullshit so why don't you just flat out deny them and we can move on?!

:lol::lol:

DavidDeSchmikes

Eyepopper

"I once had prawn crackers, so I'm not racist."
So Mr. Hunt, do you think we have a problem with Islamaphobia in this country?

"Well I have 2 half Chinese children, and they've never had any problems in school!"

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Could Gove have been more desperate to shoehorn in anymore jibes against Corbyn? He's obviously aware that he is devoid of a personality and any credibility so has to try and construct a persona based on opposition to another figure rather than on his own principles and policies.

Also, it's pretty funny the narrative that Corbyn is supposedly an apologist for the Iranian regime because he dared to query the US claims about the attacks on the commercial tankers.

SteveJ

Scout

"Well I have 2 half Chinese children, and they've never had any problems in school!"

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
"You dont have a mandate from the people, when will you do the right thing and have an election?"

BJ: "I dont think anyone in the house of commons wants an election!"

I don't want to give a third of my salary every month to buy councillors new iPhones and politicians new mistresses, and yet here we are.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Could Gove have been more desperate to shoehorn in anymore jibes against Corbyn? He's obviously aware that he is devoid of a personality and any credibility so has to try and construct a persona based on opposition to another figure rather than on his own principles and policies.
Exactly, he's like those people who think that eating guacamole with their chips is part of their personality.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City

Yep, that was cringe-inducing stuff. Although, to his credit, at least he answered with the correct nationality this time.

SteveJ

Scout
Q: How many people you slept with?

Eyepopper

Yep, that was cringe-inducing stuff. Although, to his credit, at least he answered with the correct nationality this time.
Its amazing really, I can only imagine the sort of underfunded, run down, inner city shithole they attend.

SteveJ

Scout
TLW said:
Turning into the Four Yorkshiremen sketch on Islamaphobia.

"My Muslim great-grandfather..."

"Eeh, luxury, my immigrant wife..."

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Q: How many people you slept with?
Jeremy Hunt - My Japanese wife - Abdul.

Michael Gove - I tell you who I haven't slept with. Jeremy fecking Corbyn. The hipster grandad twat.

Boris Johnson - Um, well, I... Um *starts making shadow puppets and brlrlrlrlrl sounds*

madzo2007

We're all screwed who ever of that lot gets to be PM

From Boris coming off with the GATT24 lie, Hunt (I think it was) going on about technology with the Irish border to Tax cuts here there and everywhere with no further questioning on the lies, or how or what they are going to do to achieve what they say. It was all a load of b****cks