Westminster Politics

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
The jocks have a thistle, but the rest of us have a red rose as the symbol of England's premier county. The welsh wanted a sheep but they got told to have the rose as well.
Don't they have the leek?

WPMUFC

the only reason he's still there is because he's threatened them all with an election if they try to boot him. :lol:

I seriously doubt Sunak gives a feck about anything MP's are saying now in terms of calling/timing the election.

Drainy

the only reason he's still there is because he's threatened them all with an election if they try to boot him. :lol:

I seriously doubt Sunak gives a feck about anything MP's are saying now in terms of calling/timing the election.
Speed running a trade arrangement with India that financially benefits himself through his wife before he has to call the election. Though its looking unlikely now

jasT1981

Leader of the DUP and MP for Lagan Valley has stood down as leader of the party after being arrested for historical sexual abuse

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I like the idea that the allegations are of a historical nature, perhaps related to the emu war, tulip mania, or the intricacies of the feudal system. He does have a knighthood after all.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
I really wanted to vote Labour in this GE but I think I might end up having to vote Green… these aren’t Labour policies