Westminster Politics

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/single-mum-who-took-fatal-24068481

Another victim of the Tory government.

Mental health provision is shocking and they are driving people to be suicidal by making them jump through hoops for the support they need, with a nice bit of gaslighting along the way.

I know a guy who worked at the DWP, he said what they were told to do really made him literally depressed.

I worked with Scope and the stories I heard are so saddening.

Unfortunately it sounds like Labour now want to emulate the Tories with Reeves as chancellor.

Vulnerable people in this country are really being fecked over by the greedy majority (of voters). And the right wing media who love to demonise those who need help.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
He'll say something a la.. I spent just 15 K for the holiday. Imagine that! If I were to be bribed I would have demanded a 150 K holiday - and a caribbean island on top of that.

And the masses will chuckle and laugh.

TheGame

TheGame

He'll say something a la.. I spent just 15 K for the holiday. Imagine that! If I were to be bribed I would have demanded a 150 K holiday - and a caribbean island on top of that.

But but but Keir Starmer just wants to focus on Boris's holiday than real issues. That's what the great tory public will say.

it’s a benefit in kind, so he has an incentive to keep the value lower as he will be liable for tax.

being PM is costing him a fortune

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Labour need to get their finger out for this one. A decent candidate will help.
will be interesting to see if we see the likes of Tice, Farrage or fox... even count binface popping up... if we get the usual eclectic mix of extra entrants taking a few % of the vote it could actually make a signifigant diference to the end result

TheGame

will be interesting to see if we see the likes of Tice, Farrage or fox... even count binface popping up... if we get the usual eclectic mix of extra entrants taking a few % of the vote it could actually make a signifigant diference to the end result
As the deposit is only £500 and there is lots of attention due to it being a by-election it will attract every man and their dog.

Drifter

American

So basically copying his Republican counterparts in hoping to suppress votes. And this won't stop at new voters, if they feel it is a success, they will expand it for everyone.

Last edited:

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers

Well poor man. He deserves a holiday after everything he has done for the country...
That will be the response.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Jokes aside, most people would get fired for obtaining a CCJ depending on their job title. I certainly would.
For this guy, it'll just end up with even better approval ratings.
Yeah most people wouldn't still be employed after using phrases like "watermelon smiles" either.

Actually, most people wouldn't be praised for having great character, being an honest leader and having strong moral fibre if they couldn't remember how many kids they have.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Yeah most people wouldn't still be employed after using phrases like "watermelon smiles" either.

Actually, most people wouldn't be praised for having great character, being an honest leader and having strong moral fibre if they couldn't remember how many kids they have.
It's no wonder i've lost my appetite for politics in this country. The electorate is a joke.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Just put up for selection at the moment although might be seen to be playing on the Jo Cox line with that one. I mean is she even a Labour member?
I dunno... think it's a pretty small group of people who will select the candidate though... and probably most of them would have known Jo personally ... emotionally it seems like a great gesture... but I think a great candidate is more important... she could be both but a total unknown to me