Wimbledon 2013

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Was at Wimbledon today on Court 1 fellas. Kirilenko is really slight. Small tits but a cracking arse. Lisicki is larger and would suit the bigger man, still proper fit though. Robson is also developing into a very shapely lady too. Have also been lucky enough to see Sharapova and Ivanovic play as well. :drool:

Oh and Robson really ought to make the top 10. Kirilenko is 10th herself ffs, she should achieve way more than her. Robson has a good aggressive game, just inconsistent at the moment.
With a name like shaggy, and this post... I really have to ask. Did you bang one (or more) out today while in the crowd?

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
With a name like shaggy, and this post... I really have to ask. Did you bang one (or more) out today while in the crowd?

Well I managed to check on the Thiago thread, even though it took about half an hour to load on my god awful 2008 phone. Watching Kirilenko's arse and then seeing that we'd signed Thiago... it'd have culminated in me unloading an absolute tonne of spunk on the poor people below... but no luck, the thread was closed. :mad:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Anyone hear Beckers comment on Brown? Could be in a little trouble.

Said "ja, well this is the colour of Germany now" when Barker said he'd switched from Jamaica to Germany.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Really like watching Brown play. Almost like another Monfils with his energy and looking fairly similar to him.

shaggy

"let's go *insert player name* let's go" has to the most boring chant ever.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Well, this could work well for me unless Brown goes to complete pieces in the 4th set, I had Hewitt to win set 3, but think fatigue is getting to him.

This Brown chap doesn't look like a powerful player just looking at him, his arms aren't big, seen bigger legs on a chicken :/ Looks like a streak of piss, but fecking hell, he hits them.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Azarenka has withdrawn just before her match this afternoon, presumably related to the injury she picked up on Monday.

With her having won the Australian Open earlier this year that is not good for the challenge to Serena.

Darcis has also pulled out today due to a shoulder injury.

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
Well, this could work well for me unless Brown goes to complete pieces in the 4th set, I had Hewitt to win set 3, but think fatigue is getting to him.

This Brown chap doesn't look like a powerful player just looking at him, his arms aren't big, seen bigger legs on a chicken :/ Looks like a streak of piss, but fecking hell, he hits them.
Power isn't about strength, it's about technique and timing. But yeah I thought exactly the same thing!

Hewitt is my favourite player on tour. I love players that show some emotion and don't act like robots all the time. Really hoping he can pull through with this.

shaggy

I've had to switch it over to Bouchard Ivanovic. Didn't realise Bouchard was such a babe. Great talent on show.

Waldner

Goddammit Hewitt. You had a decent chance this year too

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Azarenka has withdrawn just before her match this afternoon, presumably related to the injury she picked up on Monday.

With her having won the Australian Open earlier this year that is not good for the challenge to Serena.

Darcis has also pulled out today due to a shoulder injury.
The defeated of Nadal then has to pull out :/ Shame, Bad about Azarenka too, Need to put everything I own on Williams now.

There is another dropout iirc, one of the mens big servers (American fella, who was in the marathon match the other year).

Waldner

Deserved for Brown, I have to say. He played fantastically well.

NinjaFletch

Power isn't about strength, it's about technique and timing. But yeah I thought exactly the same thing!

Hewitt is my favourite player on tour. I love players that show some emotion and don't act like robots all the time. Really hoping he can pull through with this.
Obviously, but strength has a ton to do with it to.

Especially when everyone has good timing and technique on the tour.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Nick Bollettieri who's a pundit on Fivelive is saying that something needs to be done about the grass and that the way it has been cut this year is to blame for today's withdrawals.

Is there actually any evidence for such an accusation? I'd assumed that most of these were coincidental in the main or maybe a lingering injury from before Wimbledon.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Wozniacki has fallen now, the trainers is on court atm.

Inverdale is perving the joint up on the radio, the danger of needing to fill empty airtime.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I can't see it being the grass? Surely, grass is grass? Could be to do with moisture in the air? The players "stylish" trainers? Their used to being on hard court, or clay, which is different footing. Or maybe they're all just really unfit and useless.

I don't like this Ernest Gulbis geezer, looks moody like Murray, and sounds like a bit of a dick from what the commentators said.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Tsonga out too now. Two major names who I'd have had in my top 5 most likely to win out already.

JP77

De Brito having a stormer, outstanding play right now.

Set up and 3-1 up in the second. Sharapova in big trouble.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
An absurdly high no of withdrawals today.

Sam

Bit gutted Tsonga is out. Love watching him play, seems like a good guy too.

shaggy

Williams may as well just pull out. Hardly an achievement winning Wimbledon with this women's field. Absolutely dire.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
Loving some of the old school serve & volley served up earlier by Brown and now Stakhovsky

JP77

Williams may as well just pull out. Hardly an achievement winning Wimbledon with this women's field. Absolutely dire.

Hear this nonsense all the time. There's plenty of quality women around, the female side of the game is in a great place, just so happens they've all come along during the era of arguably the greatest female player to ever grace the game.

Sloane through. My one to watch.

shaggy

Stak man takes it, just further signs Fed's well past his best really.