Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Give me Falcao (United version) than this guy. Falcao could barely stand up but he’s better than Wout

stevoc

Any chance of getting back into the game was gone the minute he came on.

Atrocious footballer, he offers nothing.

Ekeke

I'm genuinely not sure I've ever seen a worse striker play for us

When he first came in we had a good run, so even though he was fairly pointless we had some success

Without that I think he would go down as one our worst signings, not in terms of money but in terms of a lack of quality and for me his signing and constant involvement is the most worrying sign that ETH wont take us beyond where we are now.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Unless you had been told he came off the bench you'd never know. Invisible, even at 6'4".

Superunknown

In a few years time, he will make countless appearances in these 'worst players to ever play for us' lists. Appalling signing. Thank god it's only temporary.

E-mal

He is very lucky to have played at this level, there are many players in my local Sunday league team that are twice the player this guy is

Castia

We all know his level he’s a player on loan from Burnley ffs it shouldn’t be a surprise

If others weren’t getting injured every 20 minutes he probably wouldn’t get a sniff

AndySmith1990

This donkey will join legendary names such as Bebe, Obertan, and Djemba Djemba when discussing abysmal United players

El Zoido

He’s rubbish but at least he’s available for selection, which is more than you can say about Martial.

Winrar

I've defended him numerous times for his contributions outside of goals, but now he can't even do that.

Just here to add onto the calls for him to leave after the loan.

stevoc

We all know his level he’s a player on loan from Burnley ffs it shouldn’t be a surprise

If others weren’t getting injured every 20 minutes he probably wouldn’t get a sniff
To be honest going off his performances for United he doesn't even look good enough for any PL team.

No one expected a world class striker that would bang in 15-20 goals but I think most of us had hoped for something, anything.

KeanoMagicHat

I'm genuinely not sure I've ever seen a worse striker play for us

When he first came in we had a good run, so even though he was fairly pointless we had some success

Without that I think he would go down as one our worst signings, not in terms of money but in terms of a lack of quality and for me his signing and constant involvement is the most worrying sign that ETH wont take us beyond where we are now.
Yeah he's much worse than I thought.

It's funny Carragher questioned Martinez for being too small to play CB at the top level, but is Weghorst too tall to play at that level? There's nobody his height playing as a striker at the top level.

Crouch probably the best ever that category (and still not that good) but being that tall up front is more of an obstacle to being top level than being 5 foot 10 as a CB (Baresi, Cannavaro, countless greats).

BorisManUtd

I've defended him numerous times for his contributions outside of goals, but now he can't even do that.

Just here to add onto the calls for him to leave after the loan.
Same. He's become worse lately and it's worrying with Martial always injured.

Fabio Rochemback

This donkey will join legendary names such as Bebe, Obertan, and Djemba Djemba when discussing abysmal United players
Obertan and Bebe were much better. I don't remember Djemba x2 much, he only started a handful of league games IIRC. Actually scored the same amount of goals as WW in all comps too

Just a few weeks ago a not insignificant number of people were saying we should keep him

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Is there any loophole that let's us sign any type of un contracted player from somewhere?

SAFMUTD

In amazed he actually managed to have a decent/good goal record in turkey. He doesn't even look like a pro.

kundalini

Weghorst is completely out of his depth at United; that's been obvious for ages, yet he still gets more opportunities to demonstrate just how useless he is at this level.

BorisManUtd

People are pissed off with him but if anything it's only 9/10 more games and he won't be United player anymore.

ShinjiNinja26

Another one to add to the list of many who’ve won the lottery and get to put on a Utd shirt when in reality should be nowhere near the club. This is the stage we’ve gotten to where we’re now playing Burnley’s cast off’s and people are justifying his role in the team, it’s brutal!

el3mel

Fellaini won us trophies. This guy's biggest achievement at United has been scoring against Real Betis.

ti vu

He's out of his depth. Nothing new. I don't think it's fair to hate him now that ETH even realized his limited use and utilized him only as much. He's thrown out there when there no other options. Can't be help when Rashford is not fully fit, or Martial can't stay fit, Garnacho still out; and we used all the midfielders with Bruno suspended, McTominay injured.

I am pissed with the Glazers right now. Squad is awful state that we have no options but to play players that is well known can hinder than help. You name it Maguire, Weghorst, Elanga...

Sylar

I can't have a go at him. He's not good enough. He shouldnt have even come on, it was a ridiculous decision by Eth, whether martial was hurt or not. You would rather play elanga there or a false number nine , or move rashford up top and bring on pellestri out wide.

Like last week, when he came on, our chances of scoring were completely over.

UnitedWA

A constant act of showing absolutely nothing.
And that ball steal from Antony

Status
Not open for further replies.