5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

footballbite

Fair play he was decent for once today. Albeit the team still seems to always improve whenever he's subbed.

Still think he has to leave in the summer, but at least he's helped a bit and got some reward for his effort.

Telsim

He was crouched down and was smiling towards the stands with a serene look in his eyes. This really means a lot to him.

Tiber

Might never score again for the rest of his life, but has more trophies than Harry Kane

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Played well today. Looked very emotional at the end, you could see how much this meant to him!

Marcelinho87

Fair play he was decent for once today. Albeit the team still seems to always improve whenever he's subbed.

Still think he has to leave in the summer, but at least he's helped a bit and got some reward for his effort.
I don't get why people can't see what happens.

He hustles and bustles and makes a nuisance... Then when they're backline is knackered he goes off and fresh legs come on and take advantage.

If EtH is happy with him then I want him here, don't care what fans think.

ROFLUTION

Nice game from him today. Im usually a critic of his, but he fitted our plan really well today and was good

AndySmith1990

He's a limited player but he works hard, has a great attitude, does what the manager asks, and is clearly loving life at United. Sometimes all those things trump a very talented player with a questionable attitude and leads to an overall better team

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Shut up Geordies get on my horst.

Just recycling jokes now but I don't give a shit.

waza7111

I want us to sign him permanently along with another striker like Osimhen.

He has different attributes to the other players which can be useful.

Hopefully get rid of Martial who is always injured but that will be difficult.

Howl

I'd love it if we can sign him for a 15-20 mil fee as a backup for a Kane or something. His work rate is always flawless, and he doesn't seem to have injury problems so I think he would be a good backup.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'd keep him because 1) he'd be fine as a squad rotational option 2) players of his ilk are rare 3) he wouldn't cost a lot.

DarkXaero

He's so happy to be here, feels like he's living his dream. Tonight was one of his better games in United shirt.

SER19

Very good today. Needed a guy like him against central defenders like Newcastles.

He reminds me of giroud for France in 2018

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Sign him. I don't care. He is a good pressing forward.
I don’t think we should. He’s a stop gap

But delighted with him today. We were tired and struggled with our passing game and hence it was a game of battles. And in that he was very good. Ran his socks off, pressed intelligently as always and contributed to the goal.

Did well today and to be fair he should be able to press Newcastle more effectively than Barcelona.

AshRK

Good moment for him as a footballer and we must appreciate it. The guy loves to play and do his bit. You could also see he is a popular figure. I would keep him as a squad option.

PoTMS

You lot are crazy wanting us to sign him. He's clearly not Premier League quality, not even as a backup option.

Irwin99

Shame it probably wont be recognized as an official assist for the second goal. Great workrate again.

The United

He was meh before that assist. After that, he showed us why he was useful to us.

All he is is a useful player, though. Looked really happy to win it.

klayton88

Based on what I've seen he's a good squad option to have. If he's happy to be a part timer on part timer waves I'd keep him on for 2 more years.

Strelok

I don’t think we should. He’s a stop gap

But delighted with him today. We were tired and struggled with our passing game and hence it was a game of battles. And in that he was very good. Ran his socks off, pressed intelligently as always and contributed to the goal.
You lot are crazy wanting us to sign him. He's clearly not Premier League quality, not even as a backup option.
Come on guys. Don't need to be this serious and say that today. Just enjoy this moment guys :devil: :D

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He was crouched down and was smiling towards the stands with a serene look in his eyes. This really means a lot to him.

How can anyone who loves United see that and not be delighted?

I think he is great to have in the squad and he didn’t give Newcastle a minutes break today. If we need a reserve 9 next season, it should be him over Martial (sorry Tony)

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
He is a shocking forward but I love everything else about his game.

A stop gap and works hard, what else can you ask for? He's a free from Burnley and he's leaving it all out there.

Realistically, he's great option and thank god because we can't rely on Martial.

Betson

Played well today , never going to score enough goals to be a main front man at this level but good squad player to have.

Godfather

I really like him. Wish he was a bit better at football but the guy is a real fighter and not too shabby at holding up and spreading the ball

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Loved that shot of him just sitting and soaking in the feeling of watching the fans celebrate. Can’t fault his effort - he presses for three forwards at times!

Status
Not open for further replies.