WWC23 | England v Spain - Spain win the World Cup - and Rubiales gets sacked

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Toone is the best player on the England set up, she makes everything tick on the pitch, not sure why she was dropped in prior games.

Nogbadthebad

Should be more space for Hemp and Russo now.
Australia are a shadow of the team that played in the quarters, the occasion has got to them.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This is an excellent composed and controlled performance so far.

slyadams

Alex Greenwood is such an asset on the ball as a CB. Had a superb tournament.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Toone is the best player on the England set up, she makes everything tick on the pitch, not sure why she was dropped in prior games.
Because she’s been underwhelming in this tournament, just like she was most of last season with United. She’s been good today but she is far from being the best player in this team.

Zoo

If they make the final you worry that Spain are really going to expose Jess Carter.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
If they make the final you worry that Spain are really going to expose Jess Carter.
She doesn't play CB for Chelsea that often. Emma Hayes sees her as more of a full back. I'm surprised with Wiegman's use of her in this tournament.

Nogbadthebad

Japan absolutely humbled spain with fast and fluid movement, they have only looked good against teams who sit back and let them play.

Neither of these teams would do that in a final.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
England dominating this game, ball recovered time 21 seconds, Australia ball recovery time 35 seconds. Pressing better, quicker pressure and just more determined

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Because she’s been underwhelming in this tournament, just like she was most of last season with United. She’s been good today but she is far from being the best player in this team.
I disagree entirely, she is England's best player and near enough every attacking move revolves around Toone and her movement.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I disagree entirely, she is England's best player and near enough every attacking move revolves around Toone and her movement.
Agree to disagree then. Hemp, Earps, Bronze, Russo, Stanway & Walsh in this squad are better than her, in my opinion. Some of the CBs too perhaps.

But as said she's been much better today.