6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bucky

Why didn't he just say "he's physically older than the rest of the team and needs a longer time to recover" :lol:
Or he knows he can trust Ibrahimovic when it comes to staying in shape unlike others.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
It's got Craig Norwood's approval.

Red4Life_#7

Buying Zlatan is such a big statement. He is huge economically and has been one of the best players in the world for years.

We will gain a lot of Scandinavian fans too. He is a complete legend in Sweden... you have to see it with your own eyes to realise how much.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Buying Zlatan is such a big statement. He is huge economically and has been one of the best players in the world for years.

We will gain a lot of Scandinavian fans too. He is a complete legend in Sweden... you have to see it with your own eyes to realise how much.
We already have a lot of scandinavian fans.

fellaini's barber

I've always felt he'd struggle with pace here due to his age but watching those videos it seems he wasn't so pacy back at Inter either

NotQuiteManc

Well he wouldn't need much pace anyway as the ball would be brought forward by the likes of Martial and Micky, as long the cohesion and movements are there. Plus, how many teams would play high up the pitch against United anyway? At least not at OT, where most would be defending deep and compact. I think this is where his attributes will shine, as in holding up the ball and his tricks.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Will be good to see him play. Surrounded by pace, he could he a real focal point. He said himself he feels like he could play until he was 40. Amazing to think his debut could be tomorrow :)

podurban2

We already have a lot of scandinavian fans.
Man you have no idea, people literally pick the team of choice based on where Zlatan is playing. Absolutely mental. I have so many friends who used to trash talk United now being overly exited about a friendly against Galatasaray.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Man you have no idea, people literally pick the team of choice based on where Zlatan is playing. Absolutely mental. I have so many friends who used to trash talk United now being overly exited about a friendly against Galatasaray.
I swear we had loads though, because of Ole.

Sigma

Reminds me of the goal he scored against France in Euro 2012.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Can't believe @Twigginater made a bet with me that he wouldnt score more than 7 (or was it 5, need to check) goals next season

Status
Not open for further replies.