Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
The full message from Cantona though..... Inspiring stuff. Gosh how much I miss him. True Legend. Loves this club so much.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
But are United that bad, compared to PSG?
Not really. I don't think we can judge the potential of this team under LVG, who was about as negative as it gets. If you are as negative as we were, it's not rocket science to know why we let so few in and why we created/scored so few. Let's see where we are, by playing properly...

It's funny because people use both sides of the argument to beat a player with.

If there is a good player that scores a lot for a poor team then apparently they only scored a lot because they were the team's only good player and all the goals came from them.

If there is a good player that scored a lot for a good team then apparently they only scored a lot because the team was able to creat chances for them.

Zlatan isn't going to flop.

baanke laal

banned
Zlatan giving a piece of his mind to Lazio's abusive Ultras after scoring a goal & telling them to shut up. Would love to see him do that to the bitter blues and the scousers :cool:

Edit: He later revealed in his book that the hooligan-leaders managed to get into the dressing room at San Siro post-game to confront and intimidate him in which he once again told them all to feck off.

Obiorahking_

You'd think he plays in the Romanian 3rd Division the way some talk about the French league.
Seriously, people forget that many premier league legends come from ligue 1.

Getting half of what he accomplished last season should be the bare minimum.

Obiorahking_

The statistics are inflated a bit because the disparity between PSG and everyone else is overwhelming. I think Ibra should be good for 15+ goals, though.
And what is one of the reasons PSG is good and above everybody else?
Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Runner

There will be huge expectations on Zlatan to perform or he'll be labelled a flop by the media/opposition fans. However, I think he's got the attitude/confidence to carry the weight of those expectations. I'm very intrigued and excited to see how he performs for us.

:lol:

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Referee is René Temmink who is 203cm which is almost 6'8

** from the youtube comments

Look at him here with a player :lol:

And here's him with makelele. He is humongous :D

I cant believe those are real. I thought they were photoshopped.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
I can't wait to see him play for us. For me he's a dream signing... big fan of his for the past ten years.

Chip

He's flexible as f*ck.
Yeah, it's impressive, especially given his size! Can't think of any other footballers with his combination of agility and size.
Pogba is quite agile given his size, but not quite as big and flexible as Zlatan.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It's because he's a black belt, I think. Or at least that contributes to it in some way.

Maybe more players should do it. He seems to be able to reach shots most other players would stretch for and miss.

Gibb11

We and quite rightly good credibility, potentially have a force of nature here, I mean how exciting is this? im starting to get the feeling that this is the most exciting iv ever been, he's proven he's genuinly world class after his best season.

I mean the first time he comes in to meet the players and his first training session... we can only improve when training with such a good player

Bwuk

Yeah, it's impressive, especially given his size! Can't think of any other footballers with his combination of agility and size.
Pogba is quite agile given his size, but not quite as big and flexible as Zlatan.
Probably has a lot to do with Zlatan being a black belt in Taekwondo.

I'm not really sure why some seem to think he'll struggle in this league physically. I think he'll be dominant. Can see him hitting 20+ in the league.

Ibi Dreams

We and quite rightly good credibility, potentially have a force of nature here, I mean how exciting is this? im starting to get the feeling that this is the most exciting iv ever been, he's proven he's genuinly world class after his best season.

I mean the first time he comes in to meet the players and his first training session... we can only improve when training with such a good player
It's weird, I still feel like anything could happen. He could be an absolute monster for us, but equally I sort of wouldn't be that surprised if he's a bit disappointing.

Gibb11

It's weird, I still feel like anything could happen. He could be an absolute monster for us, but equally I sort of wouldn't be that surprised if he's a bit disappointing.
Yes completely agree I struggle as Rooney plays in a similar way/position, they need energy and quickness around them no doubt, but I have faith in Mourinho working out a way.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Yes completely agree I struggle as Rooney plays in a similar way/position, they need energy and quickness around them no doubt, but I have faith in Mourinho working out a way.
I'll be pleasantly surprised if playing them both works consistently. Can't see it, though. Really hope we'll see Zlatan on his own up front in a 4-3-3 some games.

baanke laal

banned
Jose mourinho with another cracking analogy - "suits by measure" :lol:

WHY IBRAHIMOVIC IS NOT ON TOUR IN CHINA

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has explained why Zlatan Ibrahimovic was not included in his squad for Tour 2016, presented by Aon.

The Swedish striker is still on holiday after competing at Euro 2016 with his country and, although others who took part in the competition have formed part of the 25-man party in China, the new boy has been granted more time to prepare for his move to Old Trafford.

"The best suits are the suits by measure," Mourinho explained at a press conference in Shanghai on Thursday. "Suits made by measure should be better than going to a shop and just buying a size that may fit you well or not so well. I do the same for players. There are no two players the same.

"My decision on Zlatan is the consequence of many hours of study, analysis and discussion with my staff. Despite the fact he was out of the Euros one match before the English guys, everything is different. The body is different, the mind is different and the timing to have holidays and even things you don't know, and don't have to know, is to prepare in a different way like we do at training level.

"We try to do suits by measure that are perfect for the person and the way I'm building the team is more important for me with the players from other positions than the one I think who is going to play as the striker. I need to change the profile of the team in relation to other dynamics. The striker will be the easy one to finish the puzzle."

Bwuk

Why didn't he just say "he's physically older than the rest of the team and needs a longer time to recover" :lol:
I don't think it's anything to do with that at all.

Think we are keeping him fresh for the game in Sweden. A week in China would do nothing for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.