Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I think its his finishing and hold up play that he does brilliantly.

As for link up play and bringin in other teammates im not sure.

I kind of think of him as a suped up Balotelli. Dont know if thats right or not.
He's ten times the player Mario is.

Don't let his six in six games in France fool you.

jackofalltrades

Against Liverpool we had a free kick which I thought was more suitable for Pogba than Ibra. Quite far out where a powerful, bending, dipping shot is required. Who should be taking those free kicks ?

sportsczy

Supports
Real Madrid
His movement isn't enough for a direct team. He did well with PSG because it was a possession team that held the ball on average 2/3 of each game. So he literally didn't need to move around much other than to make runs in the box. This isn't a possession team and Mourinho doesn't value it anyhow...

We'll see how he adapts because he needs to.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
i think what where starting to see is that we have signed a 35 years old, who while still has incredible talent, and is still going to deliver big performances and important goals simply isn't going to deliver week in week out.

this isn't a criticism, just think of it this way has their ever been a 35 year old striker who has been expected to play every minute of every premier league game and be the focal point of the attack for a club with title aspirations? not to mention it been his first year at the club and has spent the last few years playing at a lower quality league.

at the rate Zlatan is going he is on course to hit 50 games this season that is stupid if you want to get the best out of a 35 years old!

Tiber

I remain underwhelmed, he has been 'fine' but I was told about 5 thousand times that this is the second coming of Cantona.

JoaquinJoaquin

Misses too many chances at the moment. Really needs to start taking them as they are costing us now.

Skills

Snitch
Safe to say this isn't really going to work.

Play Rashford or Martial upfront

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
He's finished at the highest level. Should be dropped and used as a sub, then shipped out at the end of the season.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
We've benched one drain in our team and replaced him with another drain in our team.

He offers nothing, play rashford or martial as striker ffs.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I'd be happy to give a younger, less experienced player more leeway, but for someone who's 35 it's concerning if he doesn't deliver. He's been brought in to have an RVP-esque impact for one or two seasons, so it's not good enough if he's going to have considerable periods of time where he's not performing. All players have dips in form and for now I'm hoping it's just that, but he seriously needs to improve soon to warrant a place in the team.

Ash_G

We've benched one drain in our team and replaced him with another drain in our team.

He offers nothing, play rashford or martial as striker ffs.
I agree he's been a bit average at time s but you can't blame him here, there's no support. We're basically playing 6121, there's no space to get in as by the time we get players forward Chelsea are ready for us.

van Persie

Another year is unlikely at this point, he started off well but done nothing since and if he doesn't score he doesn't add that much to team at least not yet

AXVnee7

That chance he had to make it 1-1 was a basically a tap in for someone like him. Criminal... he said following Liverpool he'd do better next time

m1y2

I am sure we would win this under Van Gaal, solely because he would play Rashford up front..

Yagami

Good post resistant
I said at the start of the season he was very overrated so these performances don't surprise me in the slightest as they're standard Zlatan performances. At the start of the season, you had a lot of people claiming he was going to be RvP like propelling us to the title which shocked me because he's not a patch on Robin at his best at all. He may come out with a fancy trick or a nice goal every now and then, but, overall, not a patch.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Replaced one Rooney with another on the basis of this performance. He needs to be utilised sparingly away from home. If we are facing quality teams we need as many players with legs as possible, we can't afford passengers.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Fecking rotten at the moment. Offers zero off the ball. Worst part is. Jose won't even sub him.
Move Rashford inside and bring Martial on ffs.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Kinda hoping Martial starts up front against City with Ibra on the bench. Get a front 3 of Martial, Rashford, Mkhitaryan and Mata in midfield next to Pogba and Herrera/Carrick. Ibra's been shite the past month and missing sitters

Status
Not open for further replies.