Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas

Open to offers
Is it just me that's certain he's coming? He's said he's picked his club a long time ago and he is due for a medical with us and also already made an agreement. I don't see Bayern doing that. This is nailed on im 100% certain, you'll see.

EDIT: it is important to note that no reliable media outlets have stated Ibra is going to Bayern.
I don't think there's anyone who isn't certain at this point, is there? It's been obvious since before the FA Cup final.

saivet

Don't think I will ever consider Olympics football as relevant. Guess if he's not played in it before, understandable wanting to go.

Considering he'd be on a short term contract as it is, highly doubt he'd play at it

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Don't think I will ever consider Olympics football as relevant. Guess if he's not played in it before, understandable wanting to go.

Considering he'd be on a short term contract as it is, highly doubt he'd play at it
Maybe he just wants one last hurrah with Sweden. But my guess is he is going to retire after the Euros. If he doesn't, then definitely after the Olympics.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Maybe he just wants one last hurrah with Sweden. But my guess is he is going to retire after the Euros. If he doesn't, then definitely after the Olympics.
If he does retire after these tournaments i can see him make a comeback, like Larsson did, should Sweden qualify for the WC.

Dunno, he seems to enjoy playing for the national team. I can see him wanting to put some distance between himself and Rydell in the swedish all time top scorers list.

Oyibo

Fingers Crossed Sweden get knocked out, so this whole episode can get finalised...

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
I don't think there's anyone who isn't certain at this point, is there? It's been obvious since before the FA Cup final.
Trust me a lot of people are uncertain on this situation at the moment.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Really don't like the idea of him playing in the Olympics, but I can see why he would want to do it.

Geordopolous

Did you guys see the interaction ibra just had with Buffon!? Hes off to Juve :(:(

Yes I know he used to play for Juventus stfu

Tiber

If they dont manage a shot on target at some point Juve can have him.

FreeHerrera

Why would you guys want him after the atrocious displays in the Euro? Misplaced passes, no ability to create anything on his own, can't run anymore, strolls around the field for 80 minutes. This guy has no place in a United squad.

AndyJ1985

He's been a bit hopeless in his last two matches. I hope it's not a sign of things to come.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
168 pages can be closed now. I've watched the Euro's and can confirm that he is Falcao II.
White text for the extra sarcasm. I hope it's sarcasm.

FreeHerrera

He's been a bit hopeless in his last two matches. I hope it's not a sign of things to come.
But it is. This was how he played against decent opposition in the CL as well. He is vastly, vastly overrated because of his big mouth (charisma). His incredible stats are skewed by the fact that he was surrounded by absolute world class players in a second-tier league.

FujiVice

Hard to do much when you are essentially playing with players who wouldnt get a game for Sunderland (and cant in some cases).

Jacky Quacky

Everyone saying how crap he is yet Ronaldo, lewandowski have all failed to impress, guess their terrible aswell.

The overreaction on the caf is what makes this place special at times.

Reactions: Rado_N

Deleted member 101472

Just because zlatan says he doesn't feel his age and he's just getting started doesn't make it true . If he signs he should be a squad player

Sp00ks11

Imagine thinking Ibra isn't worth buying anymore after watching him play twice in a truly awful Swedish team. This place is hilarious.
This!

I have just come up from the newbs and I thought some of them were bad, but reading the mains, my god. Falcao II, laughable.

Von Mistelroum

168 pages can be closed now. I've watched the Euro's and can confirm that he is Falcao II.
White text for the extra sarcasm. I hope it's sarcasm.
Has been absolute garbage. I've never seen him merit the opinion he has of himself.
Sweden were completely useless aside from Zlatan. The opposition could essentially crowd him out when he gained possession because they knew that they didn't need to worry about the rest of the Sweden team doing anything.

Can't judge him from this at all.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Just because zlatan says he doesn't feel his age and he's just getting started doesn't make it true . If he signs he should be a squad player
Squad players don't knock in 51 goals in a year, irrespective of the league. He will be fantastic in England.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why would you guys want him after the atrocious displays in the Euro? Misplaced passes, no ability to create anything on his own, can't run anymore, strolls around the field for 80 minutes. This guy has no place in a United squad.
This post sums up what is wrong with this forum. The same way a delusional post on RAWK or a bitter conspiracy on Bluemoon would sum up the flaws of those forums, this post sums up everything wrong with the caf.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Everyone saying how crap he is yet Ronaldo, lewandowski have all failed to impress, guess their terrible aswell.

Correct. Typical internet overreaction by the instant gratification muppets.

FreeHerrera

Imagine thinking Ibra isn't worth buying anymore after watching him play twice in a truly awful Swedish team. This place is hilarious.
It's not about the two games alone. He fails to show up against decent opposition for PSG as well. He looks like RvP in his last season for us. Slow, ponderous on the ball, lacking creativity, lacking edge, no pace, no ability to create things on his own.

You say that he plays in a "truly awful" Swedish team. But there have been several players on that team better than him so far in the tournament. What does that say about Zlatan? His misplaced passes, regular offside position, failed dribbles etc, are not because of his team mates but because his can't do it against decent teams anymore. The guy is 35.

Deleted member 101472

This post sums up what is wrong with this forum. The same way a delusional post on RAWK or a bitter conspiracy on Bluemoon would sum up the flaws of those forums, this post sums up everything wrong with the caf.
I think you thinking that a comment like that is what's wrong with this forum , is what's wrong with this forum

JrRed

Going by the logic of Zlatan being rubbish at the Euros so he's not good enough for us then...

Get rid of Martial and also turn down any opportunities to sign Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Kane etc.

Jacky Quacky

They aren't 34
We're getting him for a year and maybe another year it doesn't make any difference anyway.

This Swedish team are absolute shite, bunch of farmers that Aston Villa wouldn't touch, it's pretty difficult when you have to play around that.

Nedved

Zlatan should play more like Lukaku, Ronaldo, De Bruyne, Lewandowski or Kane, especially considering he plays for an inferior team.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I'm his biggest fan but he has not been himself this Euro. Fecking shit would be taking it too far but man i've grown to expect more from him.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I think you thinking that a comment like that is what's wrong with this forum , is what's wrong with this forum
He's correct. Kneejerk comments based on one or two matches by people with an agenda is a legitimate problem.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I think you thinking my comment of me thinking that a comment like that is what's wrong with this forum, is what's wrong with this forum, is actually what's wrong with this forum.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I would hope he would have more service at United, unlike that crap Sweden team. Was shite today though, and didn't exactly stand out head and shoulders above the shit on display.

FujiVice

So Rooney is still shit because he's had two class games and Zlatan is rotten because he played in a side incapable of created an opportunity to get a shot on target? Is De Gea still good? How about Chris Smalling? Havent seen much of Luke Shaw in this tournament either. Cantona let a bird shit on his dress shirt on that advert for Euro 2016, makes me think he isnt as good as I thought he was.

Born2Lose

That honestly works both ways, the amount of crap posted by pro Zlatan posters is just as idiotic as anything posted by the other side. The truth lies somewhere in the middle, Ibrahimovic's biggest problem is he's got a big mouth, players who are better than him do it on the pitch rather than talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.