Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
:lol: Since when did they decide that? Looks like a Kellogs cereal logo.

Nick7

It's very obviously fake. Why would the megastore print Ibra on our new jersey when it hasn't even been announced yet?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

That's the back of the leaked Home Kit for next season. it's got a pattern of holes running down through it. The Ibra one above looks like an old kit and the badges in his tweet below look ridiculous:

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

I do not feel excited but I trust in Mourinho that he will not hesitate to bench the big names Ibra, Rooney and Schweini when he sees that they Keep slowing down our game.

ottosec

Megastore have confirmed it

He's obviously not getting Martial's number.

I always wondered what goes through the heads of the people making up pointless shit like this?! I assumed that they are 15yo kids, but this wanker appears to be in his 20s at least...

izec

If it was number 7 or 11, it would be more believable. Why the feck should Martial give up the 9? It wouldnt surprise me if Ibra doesnt get a number now, but just gets one when the whole squad numbers are announced before the season starts.

Man-United

And @ManUtdStuff has tweeted it as well, so I have from now unfollowed them. What serious United info twitter are there? With reports on the club and transfer talk?

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Very odd to announce the Stockholm match separately from Ibra if it's all really done. I mean, it's the 30th today, if we're waiting for July 24 hours is hardly going to make a difference.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
If it was number 7 or 11, it would be more believable. Why the feck should Martial give up the 9? It wouldnt surprise me if Ibra doesnt get a number now, but just gets one when the whole squad numbers are announced before the season starts.
Maybe to give Martial the number 7

Irrational.

Personally feel that Ibra will take the #20 from Romero. I'm sure he won't mind. Heck, he wouldn't mind if he was given the number #69 given how frequently we seem to use him. :lol:

RedCurry

Since we're jumping the gun and discussing his number already, I want him to take #21. You know, so he can do the thumb pointing thing when we win our 21st.

While we're at it, can we do Zlatan songs now?

Cheekiey

I'd like
Ibrahimovic - 7
If Mata leaves this season which he won't give 8 to Mkhitaryan.
Martial - 9
Rashford - 10 when Rooney departs if he ever does
Mkhitaryan - 11

Bruno8

That's it really. If he's surrounded by quick players and the tactics allow for some freedom and spontaneity in our attack he should fit in fine, providing he doesn't suddenly decline of course. Cantona's the archetype IMO as far as former Utd players go. He was never particularly fast himself, but he sure as feck didn't slow us down when he was playing the likes of Kanchelskis, Giggs and Sharpe through on goal.

If you go to the Juan Mata thread and give this opinion it will be dismissed despite it being true, but just because he is not the latest Hollywood name at Club it becomes nonsense.

I still think his age + plus of pace will be an issue on his performances but lets wait and see how he is used. Maybe Jose will use him mostly as an impact sub since he will be around for 1 year only

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If you go to the Juan Mata thread and give this opinion it will be dismissed despite it being true but just because he is not the latest Hollywood name at Club it becasomes nonsense.
There's a huge list of reasons why, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.