Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redspoony

cock out and ready to spaff all over my laptop.

Ever since I watched him for Ajax I've seen him as a potential United player - a touch of Eric in the way he carries himself.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
What a sensational signing. It was made obvious when we passed on Vardy as we only wanted 1 striker so the deal has been done for a while, no point turning down a player in the hope we get another unless its already a done deal.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
If this is true I won't slag off Sky Sources ever again.

Well maybe for a month.

OK a til next week.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
Really seems the Glazers have abandoned their strategy of only signing players in or before their prime years with resale value. Even if he can't run that much, he'll score free kicks and penalties with how good Martial and Rashford are at winning them. I know he doesn't score many headers but Mourinho could use him like he did with Drogba in his latter years, his height will be useful for defending set pieces if we put him on to see out a game we're leading.

Ixion

Good signing. Rashford shouldn't be playing every week and we need a striker option from the bench. We can rotate them and hopefully Martial and Rashford learn a lot from him in a year.

podurban2

Maybe this is why he was so damn jolly at today's practice. Looked so relieved and was goofing around with every player around him.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I've heard that Zlatan can touch MC hammer.

I'll get my coat.

murphs_law

If this is true I won't slag off Sky Sources ever again.
I wont unless they stop projecting all the negativity on us with nonsense stories.

They gave Bodgers less stick and he HAD to be sacked he was that crap, you couldn't make it up.

C.G.

Awesome if true!:drool::drool:
Perfect stopgap.
Hopefully Rashford can soak up everything Zlatan has to offer and take over as the main man next year. Would be perfect:devil:

Parry Gallister

cock out and ready to spaff all over my laptop.

Ever since I watched him for Ajax I've seen him as a potential United player - a touch of Eric in the way he carries himself.
Yep and as much as he seems like he can still bang in the goals, from the outside that mentality looks to have been missing. He's a properly charismatic cocky player who you can imagine the younger players in particular will want to impress in training and around the club, raise their game for, like with Cantona.

murphs_law

I have been out all day , is this really happening ?
ZLATAN TO JOIN MAN UTD

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to sign for Manchester United on a one-year contract, according to Sky sources.

He will be Jose Mourinho's first signing since joining the club as manager - Sky Sports News HQ reporter Andy Burton says the deal is close to competition and could even be finalised before Euro 2016.

Burton also reports that United were made aware of the possibility of signing Leicester forward Jamie Vardy, but decided not to make an offer because they do not want to block the path of Marcus Rashford by bringing in two new forwards.

By steering clear of Vardy, United believe they can sign Ibrahimovic and still offer Rashford a realistic chance at regular first-team football.

Thats on the sky web site and its on the yellow banner on the tv scrolling across the screen

Ixion

Imagine being Rashford where in the space of a few months you go from being youth player to winning the FA Cup, going to the Euros with your country and then returning to Mourinho as your manager and playing with Ibrahimovic.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Sky "sources" have been terrible lately, I aren't going to believe this untill Ibrahimovic or United officially announces it on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.