Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Zlatan: I want to play in the Olympics. Everyone wants to play in the Olympics. I'm in the preliminary squad, let's see what happens.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Very predictable. We don't know more than we did before the presser. Even his desire to play in the Olympics had already been mentioned.

LouisDanGaal

That reaction to the question was amazing. No idea how the guy from the daily mail was allowed to ask about 8 questions in a row but he really put zlatan in a corner, it was great.

podurban2

We are obviously in negotiations, he may be considering China but I think he is too tempted to play in the the PL with Mourinho. It was no secret judging from the presser.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Sicking we're signing a 39 year old on £800k a week when we've got the two best 15 year olds in the world who now won't get a look in and will probably end up at City whilst we get relegated. LvG out.

We are obviously in negotiations, he may be considering China but I think he is too tempted to play in the the PL with Mourinho. It was no secret judging from the presser.
I will be so disappointed if he goes to China. Even more so than if he went to a rival, I just feel like it would be so out of character to settle for a big pay without trying to making a proper name for himself in England, especially witht he season he's just had.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Is there a video of said conference?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
If the reports are true of a contract worth £26m a season from a Chinese club, he has to think about that offer.
I'd imagine someone like Zlatan would still want to be in the spotlight, not hidden away, apart from a gazillion chinese, in an low level league. Coming to the PL would give him all the publicity he loves.

VanGaalEra

Turned up an hour late and said it was their fault for being so early :lol:

Can't wait for him to join!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
That reaction to the question was amazing. No idea how the guy from the daily mail was allowed to ask about 8 questions in a row but he really put zlatan in a corner, it was great.
Loved the age questions. Hope the journos keep questioning his age and the physical demand of PL. Keep firing him up.

pauldyson1uk

I'd imagine someone like Zlatan would still want to be in the spotlight, not hidden away, apart from a gazillion chinese, in an low level league. Coming to the PL would give him all the publicity he loves.
Yes I totally agree, but that amount of money, for a season has to be taken seriously.
I am swaying to liking the idea of him coming, untill now I was undecided.

jorgenbh

That grin! :devil: Not excactly putting up a poker face when asked about the existence of an United offer. Wouldn´t be unlike Zlatan taking a piss of the reporters but on the other hand: Would he react like that if he was asked about China or the MLS?

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
If we get him, I can imagine Depay being changed from the number 7 (probably good for him anyway) and Ibrahimovic getting it.

Full muppet mode:

Ibra

Status
Not open for further replies.