Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Calm the feck. He's coming. He's said that he's just warming up for months now, would he then go and play in China/USA? No, he will be a Man Utd player days after Mourinho's contract has been signed.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
One thing is certain, the man has no poker face whatsoever!

Sigma

Zlatan played most his career in less quality leagues. Only one season in Spain. That's not to say he's not a beast of a striker but he won't share the same credits as Ronaldo Messi Suarez etc.

Christ he's a dick.

I don't care how good a player is but suggesting he's bigger than the clubs he plays for doesn't go down at Manchester United. There are lots of talented strikers out there, I don't care if we get him or not.
He's obviously just joking, he always jokes like that.

Smores

Man I'm looking forward to next season, feels good to enjoy the prospect of our football for a change

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Quite excited for this, also the marketing team and the Glazier garden gnomes must be rubbing themselves silly over the commercial aspect.

Red Stone

The only person in the world with a worse poker face than him at the moment is me.

We're signing Zlatan!

Sigma

He would probably be in the top 5 of most shirt sales I would think.

Deleted member 101472

havent bought a kit with a name on the back for a while, but if he comes and gets a decent squad number, its on :drool:

podurban2

I will be so disappointed if he goes to China. Even more so than if he went to a rival, I just feel like it would be so out of character to settle for a big pay without trying to making a proper name for himself in England, especially witht he season he's just had.
He has said multiple times that there is "only one trophy left" meaning he won every league except the PL, so I think he is very tempted.

Loon

:lol:
He sounds like Steven Seagal when he talks. He's gonna be asking why Richie did Bobby Lupo next.

Morpheus 7

It's a massive indication he's coming but he's Zlatan, he could be messing with the press. Either wouldn't surprise me.

Deleted member 101472

He can have Rashford's number. Rashford has nothing to learn from Ibra, after all.
give him memphis number 7. 7 Ibrahimovic is one of the most fitting squad number matches i can think of in history .

I'm in full muppet mode today. I have to sack two people at work and i'm going to part them with " dont worry, Ibra is going to united and everything will be ok!"

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Can you imagine Zlatan and Keane in the same team? They would probably kill one another

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I think giving him the number 9 and Martial the 11 works well.

Would be funny if Zlatan got his own entrance from the tunnel in his first match, walking out to the tune of Shane O'Mac's "here comes the money" WWE Theme.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I think giving him the number 9 and Martial the 11 works well.

Would be funny if Zlatan got his own entrance from the tunnel in his first match, walking out to the tune of Shane O'Mac's "here comes the money" WWE Theme.
Martial 7, memphis 39.

Status
Not open for further replies.