Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not trusting anything until he's holding the shirt with Mourinho.
Zlatan7 anyone?:D

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Nice to add a certain amount of closure to the speculation

Time to move onto the next target...

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Even though I've Been 99% sure this would happen if Mourinho was appointed since about February, its still exciting as feck seeing news like it is about to be agreed :drool::drool:
Also good to hear we don't want to block rashford and we are just going for Ibra. Hes too young to be our main striker right now so Ibra is the perfect buffer and role model for the young players we have.

Walters_19_MuFc

Well, how wrong was I?

This has to be the biggest signing in a while. Yes, he's 34, but in terms of household names, he's amongst the biggest.

In terms of system, I really think we need to play a 433 to get the best out of him. He's not one to run in behind, but if we have wide forwards and one midfielder to do that for him like Matuidi, Di Maria and Lucas/Cavani used to do, then we'll get the best out of him, in my opinion.

Something like:

Martial Ibrahimovic Griezmann
Rooney Herrera
Schneiderlin

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Weren't Sky the first in on LvG's sacking and Mourinho's appointment?

Could be they have an in with Mourinho.
Sky have just being piggy backing on other peoples stories lately tbh. Some has turned out to be bull others have turned out true. Most of Twitter knew that mourinho was our manager before sky announced it.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Christ I just heard the bit about Vardy, I shuddered a little. Thank feck we weren't interested in him.

Shark

@NotShark
Update the title fools! :p

So happy with this signing, he's still at the peak of his powers and under Jose. :drool::drool::drool:

Moonred

No surprised, just happy that we have decided to go ahead with this I suppose.
Yeah fair enough. Though I'll always wait for official confirmation or the beeb, this is one of those that seemed a question of when rather than if. Hopefully i am not jinxing it.

izec

Ah well, someone jumped the gun already, thought he was already signed for a second. I hope the Sky wankers are right for once

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Things have been great ever since we won the FA Cup - Van Gaal's sacking, Mourinho's appointment, new contracts for Rashford and CBJ, rumours about Fosu-Mensah signing as well and now getting Ibra (and the bit about Vardy/Rashford). Long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.