Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Time to unzip and get all the necessities ready.

waterbased, check
kleenex, check
telephone on soundless, check
youtube compilations running, check

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Mata, RVP, di Maria, Falcao, Schweinsteiger, Mourinho, Zlatan. Hard to believe some of the names we've added the last few seasons.
If you came on here and predicted we would add the players you listed 5 years ago you would've been laughed out of here.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Hahaha I literally have tears in my eyes. I can't believe it. I have dreamt about this for so many years.

Varun

Staff
I'm just happy he didn't write "Time for Zlatan to announce his next destination, he is coming".

GJNJ

If you go to the Juan Mata thread and give this opinion it will be dismissed despite it being true, but just because he is not the latest Hollywood name at Club it becomes nonsense.

I still think his age + plus of pace will be an issue on his performances but lets wait and see how he is used. Maybe Jose will use him mostly as an impact sub since he will be around for 1 year only
I think if he was small with no pace it would be a bigger issue but with us having plenty of pace out wide it is less so and he size give the opposition a problem.

Usually if you have a tall slower cf teams push up to negate the aerial presence so of they were to do that then martial, shaw, depay, valencia and Mkhitaryan can exploit the space in behind. If the drop drop deep the then the aerial presence, and the ability to hold up layoff or turn and shoot comes into play.

It good to have a mixture plus we have rashford who is quick for game plans that require it. I think the pace of the attack comes from moving the ball quickly and not just sprinting into space particular if they have 10 men behind the ball which will happen alot. But we will see.

zeekey

Not a shock but nice to have it in writing. Hopefully he'll go on tour and get settled in. See what Utd are about etc.

Super Nani

Absolutely buzzing, Zlatan Ibrahimovic scoring in the famous red shirt is going to be an awesome sight to see next season. So happy about this signing, I have no doubt he will leave his mark here and help our frontline massively, just think about how much Martial and Rashford will learn from him in his time here. Brilliant news, Zlatan is a red devil, get in! :devil:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I love it when players announce where they are going before their clubs do. So classy yay.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Hope he can adapt. What a player he's been throughout his career.

Welcome!
I'm extremely happy too and glad you take a positive approach. Nobody can predict the future but I can assure you we will get a world class fighter, a warrior of highest caliber.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
well, it should be interesting

I just hope at xmas time we dont suddenly realise we have a washed up lazy cnut stinking the place up for the 2nd half of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.