Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skywarden

He really should have scored that 1on1 - shame really. Quiet game and quieter it will get at Camp Nou.

Varun

Staff
Yep, fluffed the shot, really should have scored. That said, he did very well from the limited chances that he got to set others up imo. But he's insanely lazy when it comes to his defensive duties. I remember him stretching his arms once when Pique next to him had the ball. Berba looks a proper workhorse when compared to him,

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
He played a fabulous pass to the milan substitute... Em?? that would have put him clean threw on goal but he fluffed his first touch and lost the chance.

The time where he did Pique i was really hoping he would have a crack at goal but he fluffed his pass. Dissapointing, he did a lot well but then i would say the same for his performance against United at Old Trafford but he didnt take his chance. If he gets one at the Nou Camp he has to take it.

Levo

Band of Brothers
He played a fabulous pass to the milan substitute... Em?? that would have put him clean threw on goal but he fluffed his first touch and lost the chance.

The time where he did Pique i was really hoping he would have a crack at goal but he fluffed his pass. Dissapointing, he did a lot well but then i would say the same for his performance against United at Old Trafford but he didnt take his chance. If he gets one at the Nou Camp he has to take it.
Urby Emanuelson.

FranklyVulgar

Urby Emanuelson.
I flipped when he controlled that pass so horribly. Robinho wouldn't have done much better these days though...
that's the one! How could i forget Urby as a first name!

Same here, i wasn't actually supporting either team but i was leaning towards Milan if i'm honest. They played better than a lot of teams do against Barcelona, i was enjoying their quick breaks and they do look a threat up front. Just a shame they could make that break through.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I flipped when he controlled that pass so horribly. Robinho wouldn't have done much better these days though...
It was absolutely awful, looked like a Conference player there. I don't know how good he is but he was very unconvincing yesterday. Even worse was Mesbah when he came on, how does he keep getting games for a Milan side?

FranklyVulgar

It was absolutely awful, looked like a Conference player there. I don't know how good he is but he was very unconvincing yesterday. Even worse was Mesbah when he came on, how does he keep getting games for a Milan side?
they have a lot of players out to be fair. It wasn't exactly full strength, i still get great pleasure in watching Seedorf though! And it's probably the best i've ever seen Ambrosini play. Ordinarily i slate him. Robinho was a waste of space, the El sharabewabe guy looked more lively than him.

Man-United

http://www.football-italia.net/18807/ibra-linked-manchester-city

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has reportedly made up his mind and is keen to leave Milan to go and play for Manchester City in the Premier League.
-

Fantastic player, but surely they should be looking to spend their money on other players when they got Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli and Dzeko? Will be interesting to see how much money they are gonna spend in the summer.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Money + Balotelli/Tevez for Ibra if they want him.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Dzeko will definitely leave. The other three, it is hard to say but I won't be surprised if all three of Aguero, Tevez and Balotelli are still there next season. If City do want Ibrahimovic, then Milan will probably want either Tevez or Balotelli as part of the deal. I don't think City need him to be honest. A few seasons ago maybe but now? No.

davisjw

http://www.football-italia.net/18807/ibra-linked-manchester-city

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has reportedly made up his mind and is keen to leave Milan to go and play for Manchester City in the Premier League.
-

Fantastic player, but surely they should be looking to spend their money on other players when they got Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli and Dzeko? Will be interesting to see how much money they are gonna spend in the summer.
All three of those have been linked away. It would be interesting to see what Ibrahimovic could do in England. City's Berbatov.

Seems like our competitors are slowly building their ranks back up. Arsenal, based on their two "signings" so far seem capable of bouncing back in a big way.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Ibra would do fine in England, the defending has been a shambles recently. He'd muller all the cannon fodder.
Yup, whether City actually want him though is another thing. Can see Tevez or Balotelli going to Milan and Ibra coming the other way, maybe. It's rare such deals occur though.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Any man with a nose like that hasn't been in many brawls. Would probably look great busting Tae Kwondo moves in front of the mirror but a kick in the balls would have him crying like a girl.

Of course, I'd be the bloke on the sidelines giving moral support to whoever takes him on.

Mick1991

If I remember the Balotelli story correctly (told by Materazzi? I think), Balotelli ended up hiding in the jacks from him.

There is a decent chance I've made this up in for some reason.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
I can see this happening. Infact I can see Milan getting both Tevez + Balotelli + some cash for Zlatan

Mick1991

Not that scaring Balotelli makes you hard or anything....

But some googling has shown me that I have the story wrong anyway.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Any man with a nose like that hasn't been in many brawls. Would probably look great busting Tae Kwondo moves in front of the mirror but a kick in the balls would have him crying like a girl.

Of course, I'd be the bloke on the sidelines giving moral support to whoever takes him on.
Actually Zlatan had it tough growing up. His parents were immigrants in a very racist part of Sweden. He says he motivates himself by having people against him because that's how it was like for him growing up.

Gazza

Can't picture Ibrahimovic not playing in Serie A. I've even airbrushed his time at Barca out of my memory. He's like an actor that's been typecast.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Galliani said they are desperate to sign Tevez, so that could be it. Dzeko might go on loan there too.

dev1l

m.calciomercato.com/306399.html

Raiola is saying that evrything is fine between ibrahimovic and milan.
Knowing Raiola, the opposite must be true. I dont believe a word he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.