g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Aguero's elbow on Reid | Appeal rejected - Three match ban

Ban

So here comes Pep fanbois to say some have inferiority complex vs Aguero. :lol:

Keep it up @CLARiiON, I can see you charged as well till the end of the day. :lol:

There's some kind of Barcelona City alliance going on here. How cute.

Also @Cityfaninpeace still can't grasp what does that part of his username 'inpeace' actually means. He's constantly having sly little digs and I can see him ending with some rant mentioning rags, whiskeynose, manure and so on. If anything he's doing his best to restrain himself but I think he has a Bluemoon spirit in him which we will eventually see.

What do Polite poster, Mr. Nice guy, DontbanmecauseImaCityfan and other City fans here have to say about it.

I mean I don't get it, he elbowed Reid and it's only natural that he gets charged.

Do I care if we'll play vs City without him and will it be any less special if we beat them without him. No, I don't care one bit, 3 points is all it counts, especially against your big rival.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
I seem to remember him playing on the left-wing for England at a major tournament not so long ago.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
:angel:

I wouldn't be surprised, though, to see Barca fans siding with City a lot here with Pep being there. At least, if we go by the example of Dortmund fans and Liverpool (Klopp).
It's understandable. Just imagine if Fergie decided to manage other team that is irrelevant to United.

RedCurry

Iheanacho is a pretty worthy replacement IMO. I hope Pep starts With Nasri though.

cyberman

Barcelona only have 4 proper games in their league per season. Of course they need their rivals star players to stay fit otherwise that league has no spectacle.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Iheanacho is a pretty worthy replacement IMO. I hope Pep starts With Nasri though.
Nasri's on a plane to sevillia. It will be ilheanacho or sterling(As false 9).
Aguero can get fecked as far as i care. Should be banned because he elbowed a player. His calf was already gone and he might have not played anyway. Baldy will use this as an excuse if they lose the match.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Like I said earlier in the thread, there was no need for the meltdown out of some guys on here. Simple, it was a dirty elbow, rightly charged. 3 game ban, silly Sergio.

We'll face you guys anyway, of course it reduces our chances but I wouldn't be overly opitimistic with Sergio in the side and I won't be too pessimistic without him. As Pep said, we still play with 11 vs 11. The whole point of having a squad is for when a player is injured or suspended, life goes on and so will the match.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Like I said earlier in the thread, there was no need for the meltdown out of some guys on here. Simple, it was a dirty elbow, rightly charged. 3 game ban, silly Sergio.

We'll face you guys anyway, of course it reduces our chances but I wouldn't be overly opitimistic with Sergio in the side and I won't be too pessimistic without him. As Pep said, we still play with 11 vs 11. The whole point of having a squad is for when a player is injured or suspended, life goes on and so will the match.
We will face you and we will crush you.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout

Rag.

:D

Natener

Or how about you don't come in here, act all high and mighty and then proceed to feel offended if someone calls you out on it. Now please feck off and let the rest of us simple folk talk about football while you pursue all sorts of sophisticated activities in your superior life.
One of which I believe was petitioning to replay the 09 CL final because Fletch was suspended for an undeserved red. Good man Clariion.

manunited1919

I'm a bit disappointed. Now Bailley will have to wait till February to put Kun in his back pocket.

padr81

Supports
Man City
We will face you and we will crush you.
Indeed you might. I have no clue how it will go if I'm honest and I'd gladly take a draw right now.

The comparison's with Fellaini don't hold water, as his own fans wanted him banned more than the opposition.
Of course, but if it was Ibra, Pogba or Martial you guys wouldn't feel the same, even if you knew they were guilty. Kun deserved his ban, I still hoped he'd get off by some miracle though.

I've actually been called that for saying I thought you guys had a good transfer window on facebook. I've also been called a Bertie Cnut on the meltdown thread, both sides of Manchester hate me. I feel like Tevez.

Ban

Indeed you might. I have no clue how it will go if I'm honest and I'd gladly take a draw right now.

Of course, but if it was Ibra, Pogba or Martial you guys wouldn't feel the same, even if you knew they were guilty. Kun deserved his ban, I still hoped he'd get off by some miracle though.

I've actually been called that for saying I thought you guys had a good transfer window on facebook. I've also been called a Bertie Cnut on the meltdown thread, both sides of Manchester hate me. I feel like Tevez.
It has been said here numerous times Fellaini has to cut his elbowing so it would be the same if it was done by Pogba, Martial or Ibra.

Gasolin

Juventus is your next destination then... :lol:

Eplel

Nice one Trevor.

This is the type of quote that gets you a slap on the back of your neck. And you can't get mad because it was just a flailing hand and you didn't get punished when you did it to your younger brother?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Wish they all get a bad rash and have to field the reserves against us.