Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Let's be honest he's been shite. Not worth the money so far at all.

Yes he played well in the 2nd half against City and was scored against Tottenham.

Apart from that he's done nothing at all, for the money we're paying we expected much, much more.

Gbenger

But but...he runs a lot. He works hard. He’s a grafter.

I hope he plays better next season but anyone claiming he’s been a good signing at the moment is deluded.

Ludens the Red

Literally turning into Rooney... And like Rooney were gonna be stuck with him and forced to play him.
It's shocking how much he's declined in one season.

avdeesh

poor game.... dont know why he keeps getting played every single game irrespective of performance

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
Lots of effort, little output. Hopefully a rest in the summer serves him well. Can't say with any amount of confidence that it will.

The decision to shunt an in form Martial to an unfamiliar position in order to accommodate Sanchez looked a bad one at the time, let alone now.

Nick7

Needs to massively improve over the summer. Hopefully the break will do him good. Been glimpses of what he can do but he's not putting it all together on the pitch for us yet.

Raw

An utter flop so far. I feel like Arsenal are going to be better off with Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang in the long run (if they don't feck up their managerial appointment).

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
He seems utterly average. A grafter. When he scores a goal after all that grafting people will call him brilliant and a 'magician' because they don't know better, but when he doesn't he's just that. A grafter.

marktan

He's not great. He joins all other wide players in having the skill of being pretty tumescent. Martial can dribble but can't make runs, Rashford and Lingard can make runs but can't dribble to save their lives.

Mahrez would be better than all these options combined.

DownRiver

Disappointment is an understatement. Yes, he does track back regularly. However, that is offset by the loss of possession in vital areas of attack. Pogba was clearly mad at his nonchalant acts of passing the ball. It does surprise me that he was part of the best Barca side, then again I understood why Pep didn't play him much.

My only hope is he will have his first summer's rest in like forever, and maybe these 'new' coaches coming in will help in the attacking aspect. I can't see Mourinho improving him or the forwards at United. They have hit a ceiling which only new ideas from new people will help.

Erics_Collar

Disappointing today but least of our problems at the moment.
On the contrary, he's a huge problem because José will be stubborn and keep trying to shoehorn him into the team when he just isn't good enough any more.

It'll basically be the Rooney problem, only this time he has a tan and even shitter hair.

pascell

He's lost his explosive acceleration that made him dangerous. That electric burst of pace the first 5 yards to get away from a defender has gone, that's why he's been disappointing.

El Zoido

The club is like a talent black hole. Any player be wary coming to play for us, you will ruin your career.

El Jefe

Truth is this signing has fecked us in the short term.

He's had a few big games but he's done more harm than good for this team so far.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
There is a cancer in our management team or footballing structure that turns our attacking players to shite. I remember the first two or three games Sanchez had, he was brilliant. Then it went all downhill from there. We should stop giving some of these players such high wages until they produce results on the pitch. Sanchez starting career at United has been abysmal so far. His signing has pushed us backwards.

Walters_19_MuFc

Absolutely awful today, and apart from the Swansea, Spurs (semi final) and Yeovil game, it's been the same old shite.

Jose needs to find a way to get the best out of him, because at the moment, he looks a shadow of the player he was at Arsenal

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Literally turning into Rooney... And like Rooney were gonna be stuck with him and forced to play him.
It's shocking how much he's declined in one season.
I called this when we signed him. Another 3 years on the highest wages in the league and not a hope of him signing anywhere else. He’s a good player but I don’t think he was the right profile of player for us. Maybe when he was leaving Barca. I hope he proves me wrong next season but I don’t think he will.

Zoo

Basically we’re all praying that a summer off will be the magic cure for him.

settembrini

Slowchez has been poor individually and shoehorning him into the team at the expensive of Martial has been a predictable disaster.

Remember when we all thought he was going to fix our broken right wing? :(

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Proper shit again today. Even Pogba was screaming at him, who was equally as shit.

red_de_pologne

On the contrary, he's a huge problem because José will be stubborn and keep trying to shoehorn him into the team when he just isn't good enough any more.

It'll basically be the Rooney problem, only this time he has a tan and even shitter hair.
behave ... but seriously this is Veron levels disappointing, he's done absolutely nothing to justify the wages/hype/Martial's redundancy. shocking.

dove

Let's just hope that a summer break will help him as he has been really poor, fighting toe to toe with Rashford and a few others for worst the player of the season trophy.

JohnnyKills

If we had the chance again, i wouldn't sign him. Looks like he's on the decline but hopefully he'll come back next year.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
It was in tight games like these I thought he'd be the one to drive us forward by being the guy who picks up the ball, dribbles two players and creates something. I was really expecting him to be the change maker, instead he offers close to nothing when push comes to shove.

At this point I'm resigned to the fact that he'll probably be mentioned in the same breath as Di Maria and Falcao after he leaves.

AndyJ1985

It's so typical of us since Fergie left to buy a player who has proven himself to be quality, only for him to turn out shit. It can't be coincidence that it keeps happening. I blame the hopeless managers we've appointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.