5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canagel

He leaked some parts of the new home kit by mistake in his instagram videos today, confirming the black home shorts.
Any pictures of this kit? Are we seriously going to make the permanent change to black shorts and socks? Even for home games? Sounds really cool because I've always liked red with black.

Prodigy24

Any pictures of this kit? Are we seriously going to make the permanent change to black shorts and socks? Even for home games? Sounds really cool because I've always liked red with black.
I think that it will be a temporary change for only next season, can't see them become permanent, but here's a picture of the shorts and socks for next season.

And here's the full kit from Alexis instagram story but it's hard to see anything.

Canagel

I think that it will be a temporary change for only next season, can't see them become permanent, but here's a picture of the shorts and socks for next season.

And here's the full kit from Alexis instagram story but it's hard to see anything.
Looks quite decent. Maybe the socks would be better just black without any red stripes but the kit looks much better with black shorts definitely. Can't wait for the release.

Prodigy24

Looks quite decent. Maybe the socks would be better just black without any red stripes but the kit looks much better with black shorts definitely. Can't wait for the release.
Rumours are that the shirt will have the same design as the socks, black hoops on the bottom going up. Will definitely be an interesting kit.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
He hates passing the full back doesn't he? It was so congested in the middle and we needed to stretch them, but he ignored Young everytime he was in acres of space on the left.

Snafu17

He has been atrocious today. It has been a theme ever since LVG that our senoir creative players have repeatedly let us down. Be it Di Maria, Mata, Rooney, Mkhi or Alexis. I guess he should be given the benefit of the doubt since his still setling in, but he really needs to improve next season.

Bobski

Sanchez and his little floaty dinks through the middle, already sick of them, even when they come off.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I think he'll show class here and there but it's looking more and more like a pretty crazy decision to sign him on such a long contract when he's not really going to do anything other than decline.

MAME DIOUF 32

I really hope this is just a case of needing time to settle. Otherwise we're going to look really, really silly.

Ludens the Red

We need to stick him right wide and tell him to just play direct, run the channels and put crosses is. This advanced wide left playmaking role he seems to be playing in is failing spectacularly.

Kag

Was Sanchez always this dreadfully uninspiring?

He's playing shite, which I can sort of understand given the wider coaching issue, but he's just a bit... boring.

Walters_19_MuFc

Needs to mix up his game more. Constantly coming for the ball and taking the position of our midfielders. I want to see him running off it sometimes and making himself less predictable.

PepsiCola

Damn. The world class player WE JUST HAD TO SIGN is not getting talked about half as much as a player who had his first 30 minutes in a MONTH.

3KDré

Needs to run in behind more, I think he's more effective pushed up.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
And that's why we won't play him from the right, while he was gash on the left at least he was involved, he was invisible after the move. Seriously there were times I forgot he was on the pitch

Bobski

Needs to run in behind more, I think he's more effective pushed up.
That means maybe not getting the ball, which Sanchez hates. Can't play Sanchez as a striker because he will constantly drop off to get the ball, same issue as a 10, will end up taking it off the CB's and likes to roam on the wing. Great talent, not the smartest player.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Was shite on the left, but actually worse one the right. I am praying and hoping that these is a coaching issue and he will get better as he gets more familiar. Although he might actually get worse, because that's what seems to happen. Good players come here and turn to shit.

Litch

Quality player that should be given time given he only walked through the door at OT just over 3 months ago. I'm not sure what people expected?

el3mel

Also he looks like he lost the explosive burst he always had in his career. Defenders are getting to him easier than anything I saw for him during Arsenal days.

Andersons Dietician

He and Mata I guess is who Jose was talking about with the over complicating. It was a bit of a joke watching them. They did try and over complicate everything. It doesn’t help that the movement upfront is just atrocious none of them move selflessly for one another. They are all just looking out for themselves.

3KDré

That means maybe not getting the ball, which Sanchez hates. Can't play Sanchez as a striker because he will constantly drop off to get the ball, same issue as a 10, will end up taking it off the CB's and likes to roam on the wing. Great talent, not the smartest player.
Dropping deep is not a huge issue, what we need to be looking at the qualities of our players and making a system that matches it. If Sanchez likes to drop deep, then we should be saying Martial wants to be a striker, so play the 3-5-2 we did against Arsenal or the 4-4-2 diamond we kind of played against City and make sure that Martial is taught to move around and swap positions with Sanchez.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
It's a bit of a laugh really.

People were creaming their pants over this signing and now can't believe it when they realise he's not as good as they thought.

This guy flopped at Barca and played at fecking Arsenal for years. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that City wanted him and, as I said at the time, he'd never have played for them. Sane, despite being younger, shits on Sanchez as a player.

edgar allan

Arsenal must be absolutely laughing their balls off.

Mhiki, as poor as he was could at least make a pass occasionally.

edgar allan

Quality player that should be given time given he only walked through the door at OT just over 3 months ago. I'm not sure what people expected?
That he could pass a ball to players in the same team? You don't need to be at a club 2 years to manage that surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.