5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertd0803

I wonder if Jose/the board will look at this as an example of how risky it is doing business in January. Then again they may not be worried about such things like team balance and all the other stuff discussed in the forum who knows?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I wonder if Jose/the board will look at this as an example of how risky it is doing business in January. Then again they may not be worried about such things like team balance and all the other stuff discussed in the forum who knows?
Why? If anything we are achieving minimum targets set except Sevilla and we have added player like Sanchez who will have good 5 months with the team before pre season and next season. We won't have to worry about adapting to new team next season. It's like Vidic and Evra, they initially struggled in first few months, especially Evra and then next season they were awesome.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Doesn't Alexis have 2 goals for us? One against Huddersfield and one against Swansea?

Robertd0803

Why? If anything we are achieving minimum targets set except Sevilla and we have added player like Sanchez who will have good 5 months with the team before pre season and next season. We won't have to worry about adapting to new team next season. It's like Vidic and Evra, they initially struggled in first few months, especially Evra and then next season they were awesome.
Ah yeah Im of a similar opinion that the second half of this season is basically an extended pre season for Sanchez and once he is settled he will smash it. (Or at least I hope).

el3mel

Began sloppy but ended up being brilliant ! Rose to the occasion perfectly and had a super star performance just like the second half of City game.

More of this please and less of this crap WBA game. That's Sanchez we want.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He has arrived as an United player. Absolute warrior.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Brilliant today. Fantastic header, never stopped working as usual, made a few chances and just played a huge part.

I want him to start more on the right though tbh. He's fine there. Lets us have more pace on the left too.

Yagami

Good post resistant
There's 2 assists and 1 goal missing from the stats I think
Make that 3 goals :drool:

I'm so glad we got him. Was my favourite player in the league for years and now he's a red! Tevez 2.0. I'm hoping we sign Fekir because he's of similar ilk to Tevez/Alexis. My favourite type of forward.

Silas

Great perfomance. Looking forward to seeing him next season.

I feel he and Pogba work best on opposite sides of the pitch though. Gives each of them more space to work with and let's things like that goal happen.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
In our last two big games Sanchez has been absolutely incredible. Forget what we saw last weekend. Against Spurs tonight and City a fortnight back we saw Alexis' real level. That header was incredible and his work off the ball throughout the game was equally as important. We defended from the front, which massively helped us get back into it, and we couldn't have done it without his effort. Ran himself into the ground.

More please number 7!

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Great stuff, summed up for me by that moment when a Spurs player was shepherding the ball out of play and he was like nope, not on my shift.

Ban

So I guess buying him wasn't a disaster after all?
He's a wc player and he proved it today. After all the shit he got in recent weeks he shut all the doubters.

Never stopped running never stopped working. Martial take note.

Kag

I said before the game began that he needed a massive performance and he managed that and then some.

Ban

Sorry but. :lol:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
The Sanchez we all know. WC player and can’t wait for his fresh season with us next season.

Icemav

Big games, big returns from Alexis. Him and Pogba have clicked. Sorry I ever doubted them but congratulations as I am sure a lot of hard work went into it.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
So I guess buying him wasn't a disaster after all?
He's a wc player and he proved it today. After all the shit he got in recent weeks he shut all the doubters.

Never stopped running never stopped working. Martial take note.
Whats hilarious is when you have people saying "why did we buy him" when, in actual fact, we brokered the greatest trade deal of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.