5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam

Hopefully he'll kick on from here and find his consistency.

The lad is full of genuine quality as well as tenacity. Even if he isn't beating men or putting the ball in the net, he'll run himself ragged and fight for the ball.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Loved that performance from him today. Got to be honest I was disappointed to see him start but happy to be proven wrong. Inspirational.

meamth

How many slide tackles he made? Nonsense!! Get in Alexis, your grit and class is what United is all about!

In Herrera and Sanchez we got some true "fight for the badge" players and I'm grateful for that.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
This forum is a joke, honestly can’t believe it.

Leading up to the game majority had Sanchez penciled out of the starting Xl and were trashing on him. Acting like they knew he wouldn’t start or something with inside sources and what do you know find out game day he’s starting. Then, everyone’s all up in arms ‘why is Alexis starting over so-and-so, he’s not deserving of it’ blah blah blah. ‘José has lost is head, this decision will cost us’ etc etc.

What happens? He puts up a stellar performance, MOTM, leads us past Spurs in the Cup, and everyone pretends like they had his backing from the get go and believed in him. Absolutely ridiculous. Shameful and sad. Some of the most bipolar fans without doubt I’ve ever seen.

meamth

Leading up to the game majority had Sanchez penciled out of the starting Xl and were trashing on him. Acting like they knew he wouldn’t start or something with inside sources and what do you know find out game day he’s starting. Then, everyone’s all up in arms ‘why is Alexis starting over so-and-so, he’s not deserving of it’ blah blah blah. ‘José has lost is head, this decision will cost us’ etc etc.

What happens? He puts up a stellar performance, MOTM, leads us past Spurs in the Cup, and everyone pretends like they had his backing from the get go and believed in him. Absolutely ridiculous. Shameful and sad. Some of the most bipolar fans without doubt I’ve ever seen.
Those are match day posters, redcafe in a nutshell to be honest.

TsuWave

quoting people on this forum is free bruv. Instead of these shots in the wind, you could pull receipts, quote posts and talk directly to the people you’re accusing of these things.

dogwithabone

I’ll give him his due he never stops working or wanting the ball. That was some header too, great leap and direction spot on.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
quoting people on this forum is free bruv. Instead of these shots in the wind, you could pull receipts, quote posts and talk directly to the people you’re accusing of these things.
Don’t have the energy for that.

It’s in the open, check for yourself.

caid

Hes coming good. Still think we'll see better next season too which is nice

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
That was a great header, He was in an awkward position due to his height and still managed to put in a powerful header.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
It's doing us a favour having signed him this season than the next. Hopefully in next season He won't need any more time to adapt.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Jose wants a player to enjoy himself in a free role?! What sorcery is this? Fake!

Sterling Archer

Wow, I mean bloody hell. How must an Arsenal fan feel reading that? This is also a guy who played for Barcelona but obviously that was several years ago. I would love him to explain a bit more.
Was it Matic recently that mentioned being a bit surprised with how big United actually is?

ash_86

He's such a Jose player that would cause Jose to cream himself every time he plays. Workhorse!!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Is he still occupying Pogba's zone and making Pogba worse?

MuranoLover

Was totally in the wrong team until now , mad that we could not have him 2-3 years ago , hope he lifts the PL with us .

Icemav

Is he still occupying Pogba's zone and making Pogba worse?
Or more precisely they are working in tandem very well now. Alexis is roaming wide to whichever wing and coming central when he needs to. Him and Pogba are developing a superb understanding, when Alexis moves wide Pogs is moving into space in the center and vice versa..... hence the assists and goals from crosses.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Him syncing with Pogba has the potential of winning us the CL. Nevermind the PL..

roonster09

Scout
Or more precisely they are working in tandem very well now. Alexis is roaming wide to whichever wing and coming central when he needs to. Him and Pogba are developing a superb understanding, when Alexis moves wide Pogs is moving into space in the center and vice versa..... hence the assists and goals from crosses.
I know, few here were saying how Sanchez is the reason we are not playing well as he occupies same position as Pogba when in reality they combine so well.

Icemav

I know, few here were saying how Sanchez is the reason we are not playing well as he occupies same position as Pogba when in reality they combine so well.
Well they were perhaps right for a time. It was very muddled and they weren't linking up well. That has changed recently.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Great game, hasn’t clicked for him up to now but yesterday’s performance was brilliant.

Never easy signing in Jan and the reality is we may not consistently see the best of him until next season, but his work rate and quality on the ball were both fantastic.

roonster09

Scout
Well they were perhaps right for a time. It was very muddled and they weren't linking up well. That has changed recently.
No they weren't. It was too knee jerk reaction at that time and it still is. He came midseason and is taking time to adapt.

ice-bionic red

Always said it even when he was an Arsenal player but he’s like Tevez! I think he’ll be fecking amazing next season for us! Really exciting times

Status
Not open for further replies.