Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smores

Fantastic performance and really happy for him given his impatient critics

OneUnited24

People were far too quick to jump on his back. Quality was always there. Next season he’ll be a beast for us

IrishRedDevil

Absolute warrior. He just never stopped the full game. We are starting to see the real Alexis Sanchez and it’s a joy. I can’t wait to see him fully settled here next season.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He was kicked and stepped on and it just made him even more tenacious and overall better throughout the game.

prath92

This is something that he gives at his best. And why he starts. Made a different vs City and today

AshRK

His energy level reminds me a lot of Park Ji Sung. Top personality, top player. That header was so well timed, really happy for him.

He was understandably knackered at the end. He was everywhere today. Great performance and happy he and Pogba have figured out how to stop getting in each other's way.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
He was understandably knackered at the end. He was everywhere today. He also seems to have figured out how to stop tripping over Pogba's feet.
Yep, when Sanchez stays high up the pitch he is fantastic.

el3mel

Spot on. There's something very combative about these 'street' footballers from South America.
They all have this high spirit and high work rate stuff regardless of their quality. You think they're going to die on the pitch rather than losing a big game.

Andersons Dietician

That is what you want to see, absolutely harrased them when he lost the ball or it was just near him and he could do something about it.

SATA

He will be sleeping well tonight, worked his socks off on that pitch. Can't believe he's being doubted on here, he's a proven world class player

He supplied Pogba a goal at City the other week, this time Pogba returned the favour :drool:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He was very good, his work rate is amazing. He won't cover big distance but the distance he covers is full of sprints and high intensity.

Scored goal and played big part in second goal.

Robertd0803

Warrior like performance today he was fantastic. Exactly the performance we hoped for. And then some.

Rossmufc10

Thought he was fantastic today. Great energy going forward as well as going back the way. More like the Sanchez we thought we were buying.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It was a Ji Sung Park-esque performance today. More about his quality without the ball. Not to take anything away from him as he was great, but I'm still hoping for the day where we are singing his praises for being excellent in attack.
Scored a very tough header. Heavily involved in the second goal. He was excellent in attack.

Devil may care

Lots of tenacity, good movement and header to get us level, and I was glad to see him move to the right when Rashford came on, good performance.

Djemba-Djemba

Absolutely brilliant display, inspirational performance.

Wrap him up in cotton wool now until the final. He's our Wembley warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.