Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Is he the highest paid Man United player in history?

It's pathetic if he is. I'd take what he's earned for us so far and give it to Macheda. That kid has done more for United than Sanchez ever did or will.

el3mel

2 goals in an entire season. No one saw that coming after that piano video.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just get rid of him. Put Greenwood on the bench and leave Sanchez out for the two remaining games. It hurts my soul he makes all that money in one week that I would need many years to make. Yet still this is the effort he puts in for that. The worst transfer in all of football.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
We went from having the best transfer in the history of the PL one year to having the worst transfer in the history of the PL not two years later.

Renegade

2 goals in an entire season. No one saw that coming after that piano video.
Surely he hasn’t only scored 2goals? All
Comp or just league? That’s daylight robbery if true. Players fighting relegation doubling his output. Christ.

el3mel

Surely he hasn’t only scored 2goals? All
Comp or just league? That’s daylight robbery if true. Players fighting relegation doubling his output. Christ.
5 goals in 1.5 seasons. 2 this season. 1 in the league and 1 in Fa Cup. 350k a week.

Black comedy.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It'd take me roughly 40 years to earn what Sanchez does in a week.

Anyone got a number for Samaritans?

Red_toad

Put the effort in to press but never got a sniff of a chance, no runs to speak of.
Effort isn't an issue for him, Ole clearly wanted him to hold his position up the pitch, which he ignored. The way the team plays, he'll never succeed here. Needs to move for the good of his career, but who'd be able to afford him?

dogwithabone

This constant slaughtering of Sanchez is ridiculous. Yes he’s under performed and not lived up to expectation but is he or was he today really any better or worse than anyone else ? Rashford lost the ball three times in five minutes in good areas of the pitch in the first half and those touches alone were far worse than anything Sanchez did today.

It’s difficult getting up to speed in an intense PL match when you only get 15 minutes. Someone said he was only ‘jogging’ ! That’s laughable to be critical of him for doing something that the whole team have been guilty of for the past few seasons !

Devil may care

Effort isn't an issue for him, Ole clearly wanted him to hold his position up the pitch, which he ignored. The way the team plays, he'll never succeed here. Needs to move for the good of his career, but who'd be able to afford him?
Unless he's willing to bounce to China I'm not sure how we get rid of him due to his wages.

predator

Youth NITK
It's quite sad seeing a player once so hungry, so gifted, so good at football just descend into the abyss. I wouldn't wish it on any player from any club.

Red_Aaron

Was a huge fan pre United, delighted we signed him.

He either had an existing issue that the club were negligent in spotting or he doesn't want to be here and so isn't trying.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt but either way that could well be his last appearance for us.

Damn shame as he was some player

Luke1995

The problem is, if he is always coming on from the bench he won't find form, but if he gets a run of games he might have good first half but looks very tired in the second.

There's no easy solution.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Dude has done nothing of note for Utd in 1.5 years. Bizarre how it all panned out. It's like he declined overnight. :lol:

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He was on the pitch for about 4 minutes you lunatics
He came in at the 65th minute, but the fact that he gave you that impression is all the more damning.

Gazautd18

Dude has done nothing of note for Utd in 1.5 years. Bizarre how it all panned out. It's like he declined overnight. :lol:
Thing is though, it wasn't overnight.
Signs were there from his last season at Arsenal.
We only signed him to get one over City.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Thing is though, it wasn't overnight.
Signs were there from his last season at Arsenal.
We only signed him to get one over City.
The signs were there, but they could have easily been (and were) interpreted as a player who simply wasn't enjoying himself at Arsenal. It was a gamble that other clubs were willing to take to think that he would find his old level in a new, fresh environment. I don't think United can be blamed for going for Sanchez, but it has been such a devastating move in the end because he has completely screwed the wage structure and now you have guys like Martial and Rashford who are (and will be in Rashford's case) on 200K+/week.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
No idea why we persist with subbing on him when he does absolutely nothing.

Might as well have had Greenwood on the bench instead

Castia

We have massive problems at the club but none bigger than Alexis.

By far the worst business ever done by the club, easily the worst transfer in PL history and now we’re paying for it. Every Tom, Dick and Harry wants wages on par with this fraud and the squad is completely fractured.

Out of all the deals we could make this summer, offloading Alexis could be the smartest.

Eddy_JukeZ

I forgot he even played today to be honest.

Unreal that he's getting 350k a week for playing like a pub footballer.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He reminded me of a small child playing with their dad and his mates.

Runs around but nowhere near fast enough and got nowhere near the ball or any of the opposition to do anything at all.

Web of Bissaka

If we forget all his wages and all the bs for few seconds, it's a fine performance.

Not good enough though, so... why is he still playing?
This is on the manager for picking him.

Hopefully this is the last chance he got, the kids to take his spot next two games please.

Canagel

The season has flown by and nobody can remember any meaningful contribution he made to it. Remember when people were convinced he needed full pre season? What a shambles.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Doesn't he have a pretty high appearance bonus? Shouldn't have subbed him in in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.