Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
He's scored 2 goals in 2 games for Chile, why aren't people talking about this more?

Also, does anyone know what position he played for Chile in these games?
True.

I see people talk about how Rashford and Lingard are different beast for their national team yet nothing has been mentioned about Sanchez who is having good games with his national team.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's looked more like himself since being played upfront. Pity that will end soon.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
True.

I see people talk about how Rashford and Lingard are different beast for their national team yet nothing has been mentioned about Sanchez who is having good games with his national team.
Its pretty clear that we have no attacking patterns within our game. It is left upon the players to do shit on their own. Hence the lack of resonance, understanding and cohesiveness. Our forwards ain't that bad as people make out.

Decomposing In Paris

Imagine if that was Martial. Mourinho and his gang would be feasting.
Is this kind of comment generally accepted as a windup, or do people really believe that Mourinho wants to lose? I'd always assumed it was people taking the piss, but then I consider the intelligence of crowds...

Mcking

True.

People do get tired of saying the same thing over and over again.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I still believe that the best thing about his signing was the fecking piano.

Zlatattack

Lets hope we get in a new manager soon, so we can get the world class version of Sanchez, not our current version.

acnumber9

Given many of our players under-perform relative to past/international performances, I'm prepared to give Sanchez the benefit of the doubt until I see him fail under a different coach. Personally think he still has it in him.
He was failing for 6 months prior to us signing him.

Posh Red

He was failing for 6 months prior to us signing him.
You may be right, but that was also under a coach where many players were, once again, under-performing, so doesn't necessarily disprove my point. I mean look at Arsenal since hiring a new coach. We can agree that they have improved on both an individual and collective basis surely?

If we get a new manager and he continues to lose possession easily/lack a goal threat then I will hold my hands up. Until then I will hold some hope.

acnumber9

You may be right, but that was also under a coach where many players were, once again, under-performing, so doesn't necessarily disprove my point. I mean look at Arsenal since hiring a new coach. We can agree that they have improved on both an individual and collective basis surely?

If we get a new manager and he continues to lose possession easily/lack a goal threat then I will hold my hands up. Until then I will hold some hope.
And failing for Chile too. He’s been unlucky, I’ll give him that.

Posh Red

And failing for Chile too. He’s been unlucky, I’ll give him that.
I didn't say he was unlucky. I said it may be worth trying him under a different coach before flogging him to see if he improves. Otherwise we may as well half the squad. Not sure why you felt the need for such a sarcastic response.

acnumber9

I didn't say he was unlucky. I said it may be worth trying him under a different coach before flogging him to see if he improves. Otherwise we may as well half the squad. Not sure why you felt the need for such a sarcastic response.
The point is maybe the player isn’t what he used to be. All evidence currently points that way unfortunately.

yfoFC

True.

Seems when people make up their minds on some players it takes a whole lot to change it

Anyways, hope he is given further gametime up top especially with the relatively easy run of fixtures we have coming up

Posh Red

The point is maybe the player isn’t what he used to be. All evidence currently points that way unfortunately.
In all honesty if we were putting money on it I would be on your side of the argument. But players have come back from slumps like this on the past, although that is probably the exception rather than the rule.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Played quite well I thought. Kept possession well whilst still providing a creative threat.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He was mental choosing us over City in the first place but he must now be desperate to leave, not an a single reason on earth why he should be on the bench while Lukaku is playing

Art

Art the artist
Every time he receives the ball, he never gives and goes. He always feels a need to hog the ball and try to do something with it, even if it is the beginning of a counter attack on our end of the pitch. Weird player.

CM

I thought he played very well when he came on. He was one of the very few players passing forwards and actually looking to make something happen when he received the ball. Pretty much every chance we created from around the 70th minute onwards came from him.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
That attempted pass to Martial on the break was both funny and sad at the same time.

Canagel

He should've started the game. I thought he did well even with the misplaced pass on the counter attack

Inception

Sanchez should be starting, i think sanchez,mata, martial and lukaku (because Jose will choose him anyway) should start games. Then subs in rashford and lingard, as they are better as subs.

Amir

Poor lad ended up playing as quarterback trying to send long passes towards Lukaku and Fellaini. How to waste a player.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
His case is one million euros question. Plays good, goes to bench. Comes from bench, plays good, goes out of squad. Meanwhile Lingard plays 4 games in a row and plays shit.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He better be injured to be omitted entirely from the squad

ROFLUTION

His case is one million euros question. Plays good, goes to bench. Comes from bench, plays good, goes out of squad. Meanwhile Lingard plays 4 games in a row and plays shit.
When did this happen? Last time he came on he mistimed a pass straight away and then did it again. Story of Sanchez.

youmeletsfly

The Matic example man, c'mon, don't miss it. He's been shite for like 30 games now, still plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.