Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dare to Zlatan

Supports
Zlatan
Desperate for Sanchez to be announced between the arsenal match and city match, just to watch the salty “experts” on super Sunday have to eat their words!

AndyJ1985

Eagerly awaiting a tweet from transfer God Di Marzio announcing the deal is done.

Minimalist

Curious where he's going to play. Seems more useful as a goalscorer on paper but there's no way Mourinho would use him centrally up top. His assist record is good but not spectacular.

Just a bit of genius in the final third? Given freedom to do his thing?

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
£30 million for Sanchez in today's market is the fecking steal of all steals!!

Fully Fledged

Maybe he has just been left out today due to all the speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has played his last game for Arsenal.
Cue everyone looking a bit perplexed if he signs for PSG....don't even want to think about him signing for Liverpool.
Wenger said he hopes it will be sorted soon one way or another. That makes me feel that something will happen sooner rather than later.

WPMUFC

Curious where he's going to play. Seems more useful as a goalscorer on paper but there's no way Mourinho would use him centrally up top. His assist record is good but not spectacular.

Duncan Castles claims in an article posted hours ago that Jose wants sanchez because he solves two positions (Striker and winger)

Denis79

Possibly.

I'm only guessing here but it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Sanchez would chose United over City. We're not Darlington after all (no offense intended to the resident Darlington fans present). Neither is it so hard to believe that money isn't the only motivation for a footballer.

One thing is guaranteed if he joins United, his playing time will be significantly higher than it would at city. As will his status as a key member of the first team of which the club will no doubt build around.

Joining city would see him get lost in the crowd amongst their oustanding wealth of talent in the attacking area.
I'm just guessing and maybe wishing but I think he'll pick us just for the status he'll recieve with us at the moment. He'll be in the first eleven every game and the main man in a club of our stature. It is appealing.

breakout67

Supports
Man City

He will basically be given the Mata role; do your own thing in attack and track back when we are defending our box.

bebeanderson

Gaitan and Sneijder are also available. The 3 transfer forum legends should come in the same window!

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I'm just guessing and maybe wishing but I think he'll pick us just for the status he'll recieve with us at the moment. He'll be in the first eleven every game and the main man in a club of our stature. It is appealing.
It is indeed appealing. I'm visibly shaking at the prospect of him joining us, especially after it looked certain he was going to City.

And for £30 million in todays market is just incredible. A potentially huge deal for United.

dasty

It seems nobody has done research on City's financial. They only made 1 million profit over 13 months where we make 80 million profit over 12 months, our net spends match their spending and we didn't spend through player sales, they needed player sales so they can spend more money. If we bring Sanchez to United for £35m, we'd be highest net spenders in world by £187m. I'm tired of all thing talking about us cannot complete with City financially when we can do and will outspend them whenever we want cos our revenue is bigger which there'd fewer restrictions for us, we can blow out 250m of our revenue on transfers window and can comply with FFP rules cos we'd be in healthy financial balance, if City tries that, they'd be at 100-150m negative in balance, more likely to get sanctions by FFP and will be forced to sell players to make up for any loss.
All City need to do is sign a few new deals with some UAE companies and everything is all good again.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Wonder how long before Bluemoon deletes all record of them wanking over his talents, ala Pogba?

They’ll start a new one declaring him an ageing, money-orientated mercenary....because Sergio Aguero grew up dreaming of one day inheriting Shaun Goater’s #10.

Ban

If anyone would look at my previous posts it would be clear I believed we'll sign him. Even before the news broke.

WPMUFC

Acquire Me

Wonder how long before Bluemoon deletes all record of them wanking over his talents, ala Pogba?

They’ll start a new one declaring him an ageing, money-orientated mercenary....because Sergio Aguero grew up dreaming of one day inheriting Shaun Goater’s #10.
Every young talent in the world know Man City has a rich history. To get the #10 after Shaun Goater is magic.

ash_86

Sure he's house hunting in Alderly edge as we speak. That's why he isn't playing today :devil:;)
Di Marzio claiming personal terms are done

Wenger said Sanchez is leaving.

A lot of english journo's have switched from City to MUFC.

IT'S ON!!

This is the best part of the transfer, from the media confirmation to the point where the player arrives. Tracking twitter followers, insta likes, flight tracking... Alex Fecking Sanchez :devil::devil:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Right can someone do the maths here? Are we getting a bargain or what?

30million to Arsenal.

? To an agent?

And 400k a week for 4 years is around 83 million.

So thats at least 110 million for a top player including wages. Seems like a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.