Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
James Cooper on SSN saying we're confident of signing Sanchez and Mkhi might be included in the deal. He also said he's been told by City that they won't be budging on their initial £20M offer.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Couple of Arsenal fans I know would much rather him come to United purely because they’d be getting Mkhi in return. £20m in today’s market is feck all

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Dont get drawn in dont get draw in.. To many heartaches over the years..

Hazard
Lucas Moura
Ramos
Ronaldo
Griezeman

.. in recent memory.

I just feel United wouldnt allow all of this speculation and this to drag on if they were not confident enough. The normal puppets would have had a brief from Edd to deny any involvement.. Remember Griezeman last summer?

Just cant imagine we are so 'all in' with this without anything concrete sorted?..
Vidal, sneijder, alacantra etc...

WPMUFC

I can't seem to remember anything, mate. You mind throwing some light over it?
When BBC broke the transfer, it came out all the morata stuff was surface level and in reality MUFC has long before started working on Lukaku (months earlier) and morata was a complete smokescreen.

ZAGREB RED

Maybe he has just been left out today due to all the speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has played his last game for Arsenal.
Cue everyone looking a bit perplexed if he signs for PSG....don't even want to think about him signing for Liverpool.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I like how the taking heads who are saying he is United-bound are deemed as some sort of Muppet God, but anyone who reckons he's off to City is irrelevant and knows feck all.

Even Rio was getting shat on over Twitter.

feck the haters. Purge the naysayers. Death to all traitors.

deafepl

Could always be that City don’t want to pay more as there are apparently FFP restrictions, and they can only do so much ‘creative accounting’
It seems nobody has done research on City's financial. They only made 1 million profit over 13 months where we make 80 million profit over 12 months, our net spends match their spending and we didn't spend through player sales, they needed player sales so they can spend more money. If we bring Sanchez to United for £35m, we'd be highest net spenders in world by £187m. I'm tired of all thing talking about us cannot complete with City financially when we can do and will outspend them whenever we want cos our revenue is bigger which there'd fewer restrictions for us, we can blow out 250m of our revenue on transfers window and can comply with FFP rules cos we'd be in healthy financial balance, if City tries that, they'd be at 100-150m negative in balance, more likely to get sanctions by FFP and will be forced to sell players to make up for any loss.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I hope he plays on the right and doesn’t bench Jesse who’s been far better than him this season in the middle.
Maybe Sanchez will be our cantona signing for this generation, maybe he’ll never hit the heights he did at arsenal again.... It just seems a very short term plan to me but as I said a few times I’d be delighted if he came in and took us up another level! I thought we were well out of this one.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I've not checked in on this for a little while. Is it actually on?! I'm trying my damnedest not to get excited.

ash_86

35 Pages have passed since i last looked. Looks like its fecking ON :devil::devil::devil:

lex talionis

There's another aspect of this, which is where Alexis would actually fit in better as a footballer. Clearly United, it seems to me.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
He want's to be the main man? If it's that he wants he's joining us.
Possibly.

I'm only guessing here but it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Sanchez would chose United over City. We're not Darlington after all (no offense intended to the resident Darlington fans present). Neither is it so hard to believe that money isn't the only motivation for a footballer.

One thing is guaranteed if he joins United, his playing time will be significantly higher than it would at city. As will his status as a key member of the first team of which the club will no doubt build around.

Joining city would see him get lost in the crowd amongst their oustanding wealth of talent in the attacking area.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
I've not checked in on this for a little while. Is it actually on?! I'm trying my damnedest not to get excited.
Pretty much everyone's trousers are round their ankles, with great big erections being furiously whacked away, mate!

WPMUFC

35 Pages have passed since i last looked. Looks like its fecking ON :devil::devil::devil:
Di Marzio claiming personal terms are done

Wenger said Sanchez is leaving.

A lot of english journo's have switched from City to MUFC.

IT'S ON!!

BarstoolProphet

I like how the taking heads who are saying he is United-bound are deemed as some sort of Muppet God, but anyone who reckons he's off to City is irrelevant and knows feck all.

Even Rio was getting shat on over Twitter.

feck the haters. Purge the naysayers. Death to all traitors.
Rio didn't say he thought he was going to City though. And the only classed as a Muppet God is DiMarzio.

TheReligion

Abusive
It seems nobody has done research on City's financial. They only made 1 million profit over 13 months where we make 80 million profit over 12 months, our net spends match their spending and we didn't spend through player sales, they needed player sales so they can spend more money. If we bring Sanchez to United for £35m, we'd be highest net spenders in world by £187m. I'm tired of all thing talking about us cannot complete with City financially when we can do and will outspend them whenever we want cos our revenue is bigger which there'd fewer restrictions for us, we can blow out 250m of our revenue on transfers window and can comply with FFP rules cos we'd be in healthy financial balance, if City tries that, they'd be at 100-150m negative in balance, more likely to get sanctions by FFP and will be forced to sell players to make up for any loss.
The highest net spenders in the world. Yeah OK :lol:

ChaddyP

Dont get drawn in dont get draw in.. To many heartaches over the years..

Hazard
Lucas Moura
Ramos
Ronaldo
Griezeman

.. in recent memory.

I just feel United wouldnt allow all of this speculation and this to drag on if they were not confident enough. The normal puppets would have had a brief from Edd to deny any involvement.. Remember Griezeman last summer?

Just cant imagine we are so 'all in' with this without anything concrete sorted?..
Non of those were anywhere as close to going through as this. This is more similar to the Lukaku saga

mike bird

Supports
Boston Celtics
Manchester United are confident of signing Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal, according to Sky sources.

Done deal, feck off doubters and haters.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
The highest net spenders in the world. Yeah OK :lol:
Think he might have forgotten that City and PSG are shell clubs; that funnel oil money through tricks of the trade. They are in constant war with FFP, because it takes time to get dodgy sponsorship deals.

pacifictheme

Non of those were anywhere as close to going through as this. This is more similar to the Lukaku saga
Griezmann was basically done or so we were told. That was stopped due to the court ruling on A madrids transfers i thought. So was very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.