Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
The idea that City losing their first league game of the season will prompt them in to panic buying another attacker is hilarious.
Yup. They'll go after a center back though now.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The idea that City losing their first league game of the season will prompt them in to panic buying another attacker is hilarious.
A game where their defence has been a mess and hasn't been able to pass the ball to their attackers, and the one attacker who has done well and scored happens to play where Sanchez normally plays. Doubt itll change much for them.

Utd7

I’m a bit worried that this performance from city will push Baldy to make a serious move for Alexis now :nervous:

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
City losing 4-1. Could Pep think twice? :nervous:
If they were having attacking issues, i'd say perhaps. But this is a defensive shambles. If anything, he'll go out and panic buy another defender.

Plus, you have to question why City aren't willing to pay what Arsenal want? They can EASILY afford too... money isn't an issue to them, and they'd be paying £30m in the summer anyway in sign on fees, so why not just do it now and pay a bit to Arsenal? I think there's more to it then City just don't want to pay

RedCurry

But the time this Liverpool game is over, Man City will indeed have enough money to match our bid.

Dinghy

This is the perfect time to announce the signing. Takes the spotlight off Pools win and adds some extra salt into Peps wound.

Ss3bba

Ok now I know Woodward is inept as many want us to believe but does anyone think that all the work that has been done in the last few days putting us in pole position depends on this Liverpool result? The state of this place!

Betson

If anyone is panicked into making sure they get him it should be us and not City, we are already well behind City and although still ahead in the table football wise we are falling well behind the quality Liverpool have going forward. We need him more than City.

Caius

So excited for this transfer to go through, Alexis is exactly the kind of competitor and match winner we need to push this team on, he can be a bit pouty sometimes but who could blame him considering the team he is on?
He works very hard and I think he will do well under Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.