g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Story well documented by media. He won't add anything to that. Advanced stage but can or cannot happen

Basically said nothing.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
I can't wait for the sun exclusive where they claim they knee about this month's before anyone else.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Wenger also said it's likely to happen but until it's over the line there is always a doubt.

He said Mkhitaryan is coming if transfer happens and he likes the player.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Wenger - "very likely to happen before the weekend, but anything can happen"

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's basically saying it's going to happen before Friday. Today's the day :drool:

buchansleftleg

Ive just heard from a very reliable source that he will be on 1 million pounds a week. Apparently the tea lady has been in Jose office this morning demanding equal pay.
Latest news is that her agent has secured a deep clean and de-scale of the Tea urn, a performance related bonus of moving to "Gold Blend" Coffee sachets and a "Loyalty bonus" of a packet of Cadbury's Fingers.

However an agreement is still far from completion, as the club is digging in its heels over replacing the Rich Tea biscuits with Hobnobs.

A source close to the club said "Ach in my day Abbey Crunch was only for the Directors Box! Tea Lady power is in danger of ruining the game!"

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I would love it if we announce Sanchez soon but what a boost it will be when we do it on Saturday before the Burnley game with him in the stands!

Bait

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Yup. It's done. Just finalising the last details then.

Crashoutcassius

We are getting Sanchez on the cheap so the press need to twist it into a sensational amount by rolling every fee that could possibly ever be paid in association with the sanchez deal into his weekly wage, then give a net of tax figure assuming some tiny tax rate. It isn't quite lies when you say a deal 'worth' 600,000 per week

MDFC Manager

I think that's confirmation that it'll happen in time for the weekend. Likely by end of today.

Hanky panky

Just say it's happening. Why have to make it sound so difficult. They wouldn't talk about Sanchez and specially Mkhitaryan if this isn't already 99.99% done. Which it is. It's done and that's it.

rampo

Wow, so no transfer fee involved at all. I know it has been posted before but it's good to hear from the horse's mouth.

I know the wages are huge, but this is absolutely a steal by us. Brilliant by Ed and Jose

Kapardin

LMAO, Bordeaux must be tearing their hairs off at the fact that they missed out on a huge fee for Malcom due to us offering Mkhi to Arsenal. That's why they were desperately trying to hawk Malcom to Liverpool. Biggest losers in this saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.