Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
We're surrounded with 'Pool pundits and one can barely understand what they're saying!

We also have Arsenal pundits who like the 'Pool pundits have grudges so big against United!!

I mean these Liverpool pundits have NEVER won ONE(1) Premier League - they had 18 leagues and along come this Scottish manager who takes United from 7 to TWENTY (20) Leagues and they're still stuck on 18 !

It must really hurt them and their fans that they NEVER saw the Lifting of the PL trophy in their stadium - we've seen it 13 (thirteen) times since then.

Sorry, but i just had to get back at the Carras , Keowns (who 'hates' us so much) etc etc etc.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Mourinho is bound to say at least something on this so we’ll at least get something soon.

manuchamp88

Lol. Let’s taking a starting 11 player from a better team and bring him to our declining team. What’s next Arsenal should sign Kane.
They would have a better chance of getting Martial haha. Off topic, but I reckon Kane is off to Madrid in the summer.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Not as bad as Merse. Not yet at least.

As politely as Stelling shoots Merson down verbally, his face is saying stop spouting such shit on a weekly basis you fecking moron.

BarstoolProphet

Woodward must be having nightmares about the day he has to renew Paul's contract

Yeah, because Delaney, who has been saying the deal for both players are now complete for the past couple of days, suddenly have to come up with an excuse after he proved he knows sweet feck all again.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Sanchez would hardly have started tomorrow even if this had been announced before 12pm, the team would have been working tactics for the Burnley game all week, just hope this doesn't drag on all of next week as well

red4ever 79

Was thinking last night. Does Sanchez speak English? Or is Chilean quite similar to Spanish dialect? You always see Rojo, Valencia, De Gea together on photos. Was curious about the South American languages if they are quite similar, and how he will fit in being the only Chilean

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Sanchez would hardly have started tomorrow even if this had been announced before 12pm, the team would have been working tactics for the Burnley game all week, just hope this doesn't drag on all of next week as well
According to a recent article and other reports of Mourinho's methods, the attack aren't burdened with tactics. They have a fairly free role.

Mourinho would have definitely trusted him to start, it's not like his defensive contribution is low and he'd need to work with the fullbacks to cover for him.

Ban

Was thinking last night. Does Sanchez speak English? Or is Chilean quite similar to Spanish dialect? You always see Rojo, Valencia, De Gea together on photos. Was curious about the South American languages if they are quite similar, and how he will fit in being the only Chilean
What the hell, you're kidding right?

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Chileans speak Spanish!

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This fecking thread man.

manuchamp88

I've always intuited that Ferguson is a Scottish surname and given name, a patronymic form of the personal name Fergus which translates as son of the angry (one) from Scots Gaelic.[1]. At least, I think so. Anyway, back to the inconsequential tweets...
Oh, Fergus as a first name, for sure. Ferguson, no. As you say, it's a marker of being the son of Fergus and came into being as a surname to distinguish one man from another as other surnames did (e.g, Kieran, son of Richard = Kieran Richardson :D). Maybe it's more common as a first name in Scotland? Who knows.

P.S - can someone please like my posts so I can reply to other posts? I have a 5 message limit...pretty please?

onemanarmy

Were you drunk?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
This thread has reached its peak.

BarstoolProphet

Was drinking last night. Does Sanchez speak English? Or is Chilean quite similar to Spanish dialect? You always see Rojo, Valencia, De Gea together on photos. Was curious about the South American languages if they are quite similar, and how he will fit in being the only Chilean
Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.