Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad Fauzi

If it’s announce next week and Sanchez make his debut at Yeovil. I can see it now, headlines reads "Sanchez earns more in one month, than the whole Yeovil team earn in one year".

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

idmanager

Not able to climax in bed because of this transfer getting struck in the climax. Please get it done today :(

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
♪Oh Mkhi, what a pity you don't understand,
You should've signed for Arse, we're in muppet limboland♪

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Nah, if the Armenian is difficult then I'm certain United and Arsenal will trash out a cash only deal. It's too far gone with Sanchez - no way back for him at Arsenal.
But the moment you make it just money City can pop in with the cash any time. Sorting a replacement in the process is a good reason for Arsenal to entertain one option but not the other. No replacement = get taken to the cleaners by your target's club.

Trizy

Alexis will maybe have more defensive responsibility but overall he's a good fit for United. United attack is becoming more attractive by the day as the young players are maturing.
He still had to get a dig in though, didn't he? Prick.

1 minute left muppets!

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
50 pages to go. We can do it.
What's the record at? I'm confident that if this isn't sorted today we'll smash it.
Just wait for Jose's interview. Hope he will say something.
He'll just give us the same shit Wenger said cause that's all they can really say. Unless he walks in with a guy next to him with a paper bag over his face walking some dogs.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Alexis will maybe have more defensive responsibility but overall he's a good fit for United. United attack is becoming more attractive by the day as the young players are maturing.
Alexis always works hard for Arsenal, tracking back and tackling as needed so that wouldn't be an issue anyway

Moiraine

Feck off, there goes the deadline...

I would be very angry if it was stuck just because of negotiations were taking forever...

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Everyone loved Raiola when he was throwing chairs so Mkhitaryan could join us in the first place.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Feck off, there goes the deadline...

I would be very angry if it was stuck just because of negotiations were taking forever...
:lol: What else would it be though?

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Dude looks like he's possessed by some kind of demonic spirit in most of his pictures. I wonder if in future, someone comes out and says the work of voodoo was the actual reason he chose money over Pep?

kps88

Surprised this hasn't been sorted out sooner. It would suit both clubs to have a new player available for tomorrow.

Trizy

Surprised this hasn't been sorted out sooner. It would suit both clubs to have a new player available for tomorrow.
Especially Arsenal. No Walcot, Ozil or Sanchez (Given he wasn't in the squad last game).

idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.