g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

El-Manos

I'm not convinced that suddenly City refuses to pay for Alexis or for his agent to make it happen specially after knowing we entered the race! Since when City refuses to pay for a player they want let alone someone like Sanchez? Someone give me a real good reason how we are favorite to sign him over City!
Maybe pep reckons City don't really need him that much? Would he be a guaranteed starter or a rotation option? I think the latter.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Good thing in all this that wenger said that he wants quick resolution on this so in next few days we will know

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Neville has played totally into Ballbags hands, he's a WUM and a twat and lives off the noise. He's like a fire; cut off the oxygen and ignore him.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
So assuming he joins us or City, when do we reckon it'll be done? This week or is it gonna drag on? I hope it happens soon either way.

Oscie

We signed Lukaku when everyone was convinced he was as good as Chelsea's.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Annoying Arsenal don't play till Sunday, I'm eager to see if Sanchez will be involved or not

JohnnyKills

Tbh I'm not that arsed if he goes to City. He's a top player but he's only got one/two years left at the top level. We're better off finding N emerging talent that'll be here for the next decade.

I'd be delighted if we signed him as he'd be great for us, but won't be a disaster if the rumours aren't true.

BarstoolProphet

So assuming he joins us or City, when do we reckon it'll be done? This week or is it gonna drag on? I hope it happens soon either way.
BBC says it will happen as soon as Arsenal sign a replacement, which probably means in 2088 or thereabout.

MassiveMorgan

Balague is a total prick- why do people care about his opinion? He acts like he has loads of insider knowledge but is usually speaking rubbish

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
We signed Lukaku when everyone was convinced he was as good as Chelsea's.
It's José, he loves a good gazump. John Obi Mikel, Willian, Pedro, Fabregas, Lukaku and hopefully Sanchez

RedDevil@84

I'm not convinced that suddenly City refuses to pay for Alexis or for his agent to make it happen specially after knowing we entered the race! Since when City refuses to pay for a player they want let alone someone like Sanchez? Someone give me a real good reason how we are favorite to sign him over City!
They want him is available, but dont see him as a necessity.
Jesus has been magically healed by Pep's docs.
Pep is pissed off that Sanchez (or his agent) is holding out for more money rather than dying to work under him.

Trizy

Probably a week or two. Arsenal have to ''sign a replacement'' as Wenger said.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
We were the ones that took Mikel from under Jose's nose, not the other way around
Eh? We had the lad signed yeah, but then he refused to play for us and in the end played for Chelsea.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Pogue is banned? Since when?

Toxicity, he didn't like the stuff written?
First few weeks of the transfer window were absolutely awful on here when City signed 3/4 players, started after they got Silva I think.

James Peril

Signing Sanchez is one thing, but the effect of signing him would be huge. Players would start to turn their head again. It would also unleash Pogba the way we want

MassiveMorgan

Nobody but Bal-ache and City fans would think Utd are only attractive to players because of money- We're Man Utd not Blackburn

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Neville has played totally into Ballbags hands, he's a WUM and a twat and lives off the noise. He's like a fire; cut off the oxygen and ignore him.
Or just piss on him.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Swap deals are not really a thing now; rather teams have an under the table agreement to swap players. We probably did that with Lukaku and Rooney, and it probably has something to do with agents complicating swap deals, so it's easier just to do the deals separately.

Sir A1ex

It would also unleash Pogba the way we want
How so? One of the few misgivings I'd have about signing him is that just about every lineup anybody has come up with has Pogba pushed very much back to being one of the two deepest midfielders. I wan't Pogba free to get forwards. (Not saying this couldn't happen with Sanchez, but I can't see how he particularly assists the idea).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Annoying Arsenal don't play till Sunday, I'm eager to see if Sanchez will be involved or not
Cripes man, if you think waiting just over 1 day is going to be hard, you're in for a long almost 3 weeks yet!

Seven Seas Sardines

Status
Not open for further replies.