Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How so? One of the few misgivings I'd have about signing him is that just about every lineup anybody has come up with has Pogba pushed very much back to being one of the two deepest midfielders. I wan't Pogba free to get forwards. (Not saying this couldn't happen with Sanchez, but I can't see how he particularly assists the idea).
The guy probably means that Pogba will have some top class in front of him, rather than "great potential".

It can only help Pogba bringing in other top class players, surely?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Wasn't Luckhurst saying that City are favourites yesterday, now he is saying United have a free run at Sanchez?

Seems like the only one that has good sources is Di Marzio since he is the one that was the first to break the news.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Neville has played totally into Ballbags hands, he's a WUM and a twat and lives off the noise. He's like a fire; cut off the oxygen and ignore him.
For the authorities, the bolded part was figurative.

#6pogba

Balague just can't take it when a good player is about to join United, remember the way he was with Pogba. If Madrid wanted him they can have him, it's the same with Sanchez, if City want him they can have him. I wouldn't waste time looking at his tweets, talks nonsense when it comes to United.

minoo-utd

Just for the sake of this hilarious thread and people here hope this happen regardless Sanchez or how fantastic signing he would be for us but this thread is growing absolutely fast and hope it will end nice.

Brophs

The One and Only
Based upon what every other fecker is saying, “clear run” is not the most accurate of descriptions. Though it has the attraction of being what people want to hear, so there’s that.

BarstoolProphet

It's weird seeing British journos being in total silence regarding a potential move they have no info about, yet as soon as DiMarzio or the foreign press starting to report something concrete, the British journos suddenly knows every details from the player's upbrining, state of mind and whereabouts for the past few years.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Luckhurst ain’t top tier. Probably 3rd or 4th.
To be fair to him, I think he got a lot of stick over the summer for something which turned out to be right. My estimation of him has definitely went up since the summer.

Erictheking7

From the trawler in front of the seagulls.........
City offered 60m in the summer. I get the feeling, that due to the form of Sane and more surprisingly Stirling, they have now re-evaluated their need for Sanchez and are not only having cold feet but maybe glad of having a rival for his services. This is now a deal we could easily win.

Paxi

Would it be wrong to masturbate over a signing? I'm not joking, just sitting there watching the MUTV interview and pleasuring yourself.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Arsenal fans really think getting Martial is an option.
He's one of our most important players ffs.
have they even been watching us this season?

WPMUFC

Anyone that doesn't think we are trying for sanchez just needs to listen to the Jose comments again.

He purposely states we don't just splurge on January buys....unless

there are some players in the football world if you have the chance to sign them in January, March or July, you have to try, and that's it."
If we have been told Sanchez is only interested in City, Jose would never have said that. He's purposely tagged on that comment because there IS a chance.

None of this means we will get him, still very likely for City. However, anyone saying we aren't in with a good shout is deluded at this point.

Amethystxx

35 million is a bargain.

The funnies to watching AFV rants alone cost 34.999 millions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
City offered 60m in the summer. I get the feeling, that due to the form of Sane and more surprisingly Stirling, they have now re-evaluated their need for Sanchez and are not only having cold feet but maybe glad of having a rival for his services. This is now a deal we could easily win.
It would just be our luck for one of them to get injured at the weekend.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
If we land Sanchez this month, I honestly think we'll be there or thereabouts for the Champions League. Cantona-esque signing which would invigorate the whole club.

Ban

Anyone that doesn't think we are trying for sanchez just needs to listen to the Jose comments again.

He purposely states we don't just splurge on January buys....unless

If we have been told Sanchez is only interested in City, Jose would never have said that. He's purposely tagged on that comment because there IS a chance.

None of this means we will get him, still very likely for City. However, anyone saying we aren't in with a good shout is deluded at this point.
Maybe he meant Chicharito. Or Walcott.

Paxi

You mean you haven't done that with our earlier signings? Wow, you're stone cold.
No but I assure you I will if we sign Sanchez. Will have to stream it though, no way I'm subscribing to MUTV other than friendly matches.

Coxy

Would it be wrong to masturbate over a signing? I'm not joking, just sitting there watching the MUTV interview and pleasuring yourself.
If you’re homosexual or female then I guess it’s acceptable?

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
It's weird seeing British journos being in total silence regarding a potential move they have no info about, yet as soon as DiMarzio or the foreign press starting to report something concrete, the British journos suddenly knows every details from the player's upbrining, state of mind and whereabouts for the past few years.
British journos are shite!

Mihai92

I keep waiting for the thread title to change into "fee with Arsenal and terms with Sanchez agreed". Hope I'm not delusional :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Macern

Pee pee pants
This is gonna drag on for a while isn’t it? Can’t be easy for Arsenal to find a replacement for him in january. I bet everyone will be playing hardball

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
If we land Sanchez this month, I honestly think we'll be there or thereabouts for the Champions League. Cantona-esque signing which would invigorate the whole club.
He'll need to get back to his form of 12-18 months ago first, he's been coasting at Arsenal that long assuming he'd be out of there come June/July/August/January it's one of the main reasons why I'm still cautious over this whole move

Hopefully a move to even us will remotivate him (and I only say even us because we all know City are seemingly his first choice)

Status
Not open for further replies.