g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
A leg break or serious knee injury could cost him 10s of millions at this stage.

Imagine he’s out for 12 months and then has rehabilitation to do. Nobody would offer him £300k+ on a long deal.
Stop living in the real world. Football works like it does in FM.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
As for Arsenal fans that think they can get Martial... don’t you understand?? You have no leverage so how can you ask for one of our best players? What fecking world are those dummies living in? :houllier:

Macern

Pee pee pants
I found the facebook profile from that tweet and it’s no doubt real. Lots of pictures of her and Malcom, both recent ones and old ones. If it’s fake then the profile has been impersonating Malcom’s mom for many years.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I found the facebook profile from that tweet and it’s no doubt real. Lots of pictures of her and Malcom, both recent ones and old ones. If it’s fake then the profile has been impersonating Malcom’s mom for many years.
Mumception.

Bojan11

Actually hold on there chappie.... last year was his first Grandslam victory since 2014, where he picked up the 1 title.

Good to know the memory isnt totally shot.
Djokovic has been dominant since 2011...

Federer went nearly 5 years without a slam. Were you saying he was over the hill?

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Itll be worth it. Finally got her recognition on RedCafe.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
This mini saga already has A class muppetry.

No flight trackers yet but posts of another clubs target player's mum to bring us closer to Sanchez :lol:

We also have Sanchez family pictures at an airport to give some hope about something being up too!

beingshe7don

Call me crazy but this saga will end up with Sanchez going to City and we'll again not buy anyone this Jan. It's plain and stupid and the excuse will be given that we were in Sanchez and we didn't get him. What a waste of time. Sanchez was pretty clear that he wanted to go to City last summer, I don't see what would have changed even if United came in to bid for him. Malcom will probably go to Arsenal and City will end up getting Sanchez and we are the freaking losers since we need a quality winger more than City or Arsenal. If United are genuinely interested, Arsenal should be given an ultimatum, you take Mhiki or leave it.... I hate how Jose and Ed are just winding up our fans and we just get carried away with something that may not end up happening.

MassiveMorgan

Not saying we're getting Sanchez as still think he wants City, but Arsenal must be close to completing Malcom or his mum wouldn't be making it sound definite.

Kostov

One thing that bothers me in all this trophies or money “saga”. If Sanchez was so hung up on winning the PL and generally medals driven why did he join Arsenal in the first place?

Paxi

This mini saga already has A class muppetry.

No flight trackers yet but posts of another clubs target player's mum to bring us closer to Sanchez :lol:

We also have Sanchez family pictures at an airport to give some hope about something being up too!
Oh no, the flights were tracked on Bluemoon lol! Albeit couple of days ago.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Call me crazy but this saga will end up with Sanchez going to City and we'll again not buy anyone this Jan. It's plain and stupid and the excuse will be given that we were in Sanchez and we didn't get him. What a waste of time. Sanchez was pretty clear that he wanted to go to City last summer, I don't see what would have changed even if United came in to bid for him. Malcom will probably go to Arsenal and City will end up getting Sanchez and we are the freaking losers since we need a quality winger more than City or Arsenal. If United are genuinely interested, Arsenal should be given an ultimatum, you take Mhiki or leave it.... I hate how Jose and Ed are just winding up our fans and we just get carried away with something that may not end up happening.
City reportedly don't mind us posting more and getting him.

He's a free transfer in the summer, its obviously worth a cheeky bid. Would be daft not to give it a go tbh.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Calm it with the conspiracy theories. You have no idea what’s happening.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
One thing that bothers me in all this trophies or money “saga”. If Sanchez was so hung up on winning the PL and generally medals driven why did he join Arsenal in the first place?
Exactly this.

Denis79

How are Ed and Jose winding us up? Have they said something about us buying him? What did I miss?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I’m saying it based on Malcom’s mum confirming on facebook that her son is moving to the UK :drool:
I'm lost. You think Malcom is joining us, or Malcom is joining Arsenal as Sanchez replacement? If it is the latter, there is still reason to think it is us Sanchez is signing for is there?

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
You think city would play the fair price card if they could afford to match united's offer?
Well the ball is in their court seeing as Sanchez wants to play for City so they hold all the cards in the deal and the person that is able to walk away from a deal has all the power (City)

If Sanchez wanted to play for United I think the deal would have been done already but he is holding out for City

SteveJ

Scout
Arsene nearly signed Mrs Malcolm.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
What if all this has been a ploy between City and Arsenal. We were linked with Malcom and Arsenal want him before they'll sell Sanchez. They distract us from Malcom by offering Sanchez, Arsenal sign Malcom and City close the deal for Sanchez shortly after, leaving us with nobody.

ash_86

Well the ball is in their court seeing as Sanchez wants to play for City so they hold all the cards in the deal and the person that is able to walk away from a deal has all the power (City)

If Sanchez wanted to play for United I think the deal would have been done already but he is holding out for City
While i agree with this, Arsenal wouldn't let him go regardless of agreeing terms with united or city without getting someone in first. If not, he'd be a City signing last summer.

Womp

idiot

If he didn't want to play for us then the negotiations would have died out, our manager would have denied the rumours or the club would have briefed the media about us not being involved.

SteveJ

Scout
Hang on...we might have the wrong Malcolm's mum:

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Honestly some people on here will moan about anything.

Paxi

Will the Bournemouth game tomorrow be the Rio not getting on the plane for Leeds moment? If he’s out of the squad tomorrow surely it’s coming to an end - wherever he end up!

Macern

Pee pee pants
I'm lost. You think Malcom is joining us, or Malcom is joining Arsenal as Sanchez replacement? If it is the latter, there is still reason to think it is us Sanchez is signing for is there?
The latter, yeah. It's what every rumour are saying, that he's lined up as Sanchez' replacement. I can't see them signing Malcom now without letting go of Sanchez, as it'd be more natural for them to wait until the summer and get a better price if they didn't need him to replace someone now. So I would be very surprised if Sanchez doesn't get a transfer to either United or City in this transfer window. And by the looks of it, he's undoubtedly more likely to end up at United than City. So yeah, I actually feel very confident that we'll sign Sanchez soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.