g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkydaz

Picture the scene..Press room filled with journos ready with questions, they’re waiting and waiting suddenly José stumbles in with two dogs and an open bottle of Casillero Del Diablo, Slurring his words he says “Money over Pep” and “these dogs have never been accused of match-fixing” all of a sudden pyrotechnics go crazy a group of Chilean miners are carrying Sanchez in the air like a god, the journos go wild and José confirms he starts Saturday at Burnley.
:lol:

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Picture the scene..Press room filled with journos ready with questions, they’re waiting and waiting suddenly José stumbles in with two dogs and an open bottle of Casillero Del Diablo, Slurring his words he says “Money over Pep” and “these dogs have never been accused of match-fixing” all of a sudden pyrotechnics go crazy a group of Chilean miners are carrying Sanchez in the air like a god, the journos go wild and José confirms he starts Saturday at Burnley.
:lol::lol:

Wan

Highly doubt it @Wan . If the money was there and Mourinho and Perisic wanted it done then he would be a United player now.
Just look back at the transfer thread. Almost everyone said he was overprice at the price quoted and the reason he's not here was because Inter wanted more(new owners and whatnot).

Anekdote

It's so quiet in the morning, no confirmation, no tweets, no updates, nothing.

Alexis going for a walk with his dogs? :)

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
:lol::drool:

I don’t think magic has any social media accounts. Though I could be wrong.
Magic is a pretty good nickname for Matic like.

Nick7

I can't tell if it's real or not. There's no verification thing but it does have 30k followers.
I think it's fake due to it being created just when he joined United and every year time he's in a pic from another squad member they don't tag him like they do others. I think it's just some United fan.

kentafuji

The Mirror. Who reported it as £124 million a week ago. Now it's £180 million. Inflation is a bitch.
No matter what happens. We could leak all the official documents to the press showing that its nowhere near that figure, it will still be reported and believed to be whatever ridiculous price it is.

Also, no matter what, it will always be a case of him only coming to United for the money, as it makes other rival fans feel better about their tinpot clubs

vanderpants

I can guarantee you both players will report for training as they are both still employed by respective clubs, seeing as nothing concrete has happened yet, it will be a "normal" day for them both although Sanchez has been made to train with the youth team

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Absolutely no chance he plays against Burnley.

Just hope this doesn't drag on into next week.
Too much talk about him against burnley. What he can do after zero trainings? Do you expect that jose would put him in squad when he doesn't even know all our players? He would maybe be option for last 10 minutes if result is bad but even than it would be a risk .

Djemba-Djemba

Too much talk about him against burnley. What he can do after zero trainings? Do you expect that jose would put him in squad when he doesn't even know all our players? He would maybe be option for last 10 minutes if result is bad but even than it would be a risk .
I just said no I don't expect him to play against Burnley.

Classical Mechanic

I just wonder where these guys plucked that figure from.
It comes from Di Marzio I think, so from Raiola. He reported a couple of weeks ago that City had agreed terms that were almost the same. These were reported as net figures and people have added 45% tax on to get the £500k figure.

I think it is possible that the net figures are right but am hugely sceptical that he will be paying all his tax and will costing the club £500k a week.

Rajat Jain

It is evident both players will come to the training. Still feel the transfer is going to get wrapped up but in a day or two.
If it was being completed today something concrete would have been finalised by today.

Turamb

The media will have him making the BNP of small nation a week by Monday.

Also, he'll be older than Matic, which scientists previously thought impossible.

iam_kramer

I was hoping to get it all wrapped up today ready for the sub appearance against Burnley. That's looking unlikely now.

Status
Not open for further replies.