g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

What a tosser. He didn't do that for us.
He did scored 2 great goals with us against Club Brugge. He was only playing well with us against these crap teams though, Brugge, PSV, that team from Denmark that I can't spell it. These were his only 3 good games here imo.

Manny

Grammar Police
Back in from work, the thread has grown another 40 odd pages, anyone care to get me up to speed with proceedings today?

I'm currently on the 'Getting a Medical' chapter...
He failed his medical...

Crackers

greasy ginfers
He did scored 2 great goals with us against Club Brugge. He was only playing well with us against these crap teams though, Brugge, PSV, that team from Denmark that I can't spell it. These were his only 3 good games here imo.

feck, he could score some great goals. Shame he was so inconsistent

RyRy11

I was given a Beckham shirt for my birthday in 2002...

In 2008 I bought a Ronaldo shirt. Clearly just a coincidence but the same year I also brought a Tevez shirt...

Then I didn't buy another printed one for 6 years until Falcao signed and I bought one with his name, a few months later I bought a Schweinsteiger shirt...

So I think it's best I steer clear of the Alexis 7 this time around;)
You are cursed my friend :(

Crackers

greasy ginfers

In 2008 I bought a Ronaldo shirt. Clearly just a coincidence but the same year I also brought a Tevez shirt...

Then I didn't buy another printed one for 6 years until Falcao signed and I bought one with his name, a few months later I bought a Schweinsteiger shirt...

Can you buy a Darmian shirt next?

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
They'll probably announce it while I'm at work tomorrow and wouldn't be able to fully enjoy it...feckers.

Manny

Grammar Police

Can you buy a Darmian shirt?
Edit: Beaten to it...

Ban

I wish they announce it tonight. I sort of have a lot of work to do tomorrow. And my boss is on my case.

The cnut.

JohnnyKills

On paper it's the best signing we've made since Cantona. A top-class player capable of igniting the entire team, stolen from a rival for next to nothing.

Hopefully he turns out to be as good!

Status
Not open for further replies.