Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash_86

Raiola will probably be looking to up his wages and try to get himself some more millions. Saw that piece. Doubt Pogba is anyway unhappy, he's getting a world class outfield team mate, finally. But he'll likely want parity.

I just hope we tie him to as long a contract as possible and pay Raiola as little as possible.
Agree. Hopefully we move on to performance based pay with only little increase in basic pay . I'm all up for paying players for their outstanding performances.

TheHeya

Look at Gary going mental! He runs down the touch line to wind up the City fans then he realises he could get into trouble and so he pretends to be warming up... in the 95th minute... haha:lol:

EDIT: I am quoting the last minute Owen video on the previous page. Since I'm a newbie I can't quote media.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
There was some reports quoting Pogba was not happy with what Sanchez was earning and wanted a match in wages . Anyone aware of this?
Could be truth but I imagine it'd be the agent rather than him. Could be an easy made up story.
Sanchez should be on more though, because he's in his prime.

buchansleftleg

Status
Not open for further replies.